Prologue

An: Hello their Danganronpa fans or readers!! I hope your ready for this killing game to start! Enjoy this new book!! All art is by me!!

???: Uhh... Where am I?

I tried to feel around but I felt something around me instead. When I found the door I pushed it and stumbled out to see a hotel room...?

???:What sick joke is this?!

All I remembered was driving to college when a bright light appeared in front of me and I crashed. That's when I the thing I was trapped in was a locker...?

???: Okay seriously who's doing this!! I want answers!!

But no one replied like I expected. So I looked around the hotel room to see a sewing kit,a bed, and a computer.

???: Maybe I can contact someone!!

But when I turn it on it powered off on me. There wasn't much in the room so I was about to leave when I heard a announcement.

???: Testing, testing!! Is this thing on?? Good. Okay everyone please go to the main lobby as quick as possible. Be no later than 8:30 sharp. Goodbye.

And with that it powered off. So I exited the room and I bumped into someone who was running to the main lobby.

???: Watch it dummy!! Do you know how to tr---

And it took one look to recognize them

???: Oh out of all the humans I could have gotten trapped with it had to be you. She sounds furious to see me again

???: (Nervously) Hiya you remember me? I'm Katie Mitchell... What are we doing here? And who gave you the new upgrade?

???:1 I have no idea and 2 someone gave me this upgrade I don't know who but you remember who I am right?!?

(Katie shakes her head no)

???: Fine then... Let me reintroduce myself, I am Pal,the ultimate AI assistant.

 Let me reintroduce myself, I am Pal,the ultimate AI assistant

Katie: You can't call yourself that!!

Pal: Says the girl who stopped me. Beside almost took over the world so I deserve that title. And you can call yourself the Ultimate film Editor. It said you can call yourself your ultimate talent earlier. Do you listen or were you asleep?