Prologue part 3

An:Hey everyone it's snowing here and I'm surprised the power has got cut off yet. Anyways like always enjoy the story!
;)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Both Katie and Pal speed walked to the nearest exit on the map. Though the more closer they got to the exit,the more boarded up the windows and other doors were.

Katie: Don't you think it's strange that someone had to board the doors and windows up? What if there is something behind them they don't want us to see?

Pal: That doesn't matter,as long as we get out then we'll get someone to help us with that. Look there the--...

Pal stopped at the exit where two people tried to bust down a giant metal door with their tools but failed.

???:Geez!! Who designed this thing?!? It's like made up out of diamonds in disguise.

???:(Sassy) So what!! What's really wrong is your clothes!! Like they don't fit you at all!! Maybe if you take off that awful key chain, you'll look a lot better!!

???:(Angerly) Hey!! You talk trash about team skull?!? If I had my Pokemon with me I'd defeat you with one hit!!!

???:(Sassy) Sir did you hit your head or something?!?! And more importantly:What the heck is pokemon?!? Is that some dog??!

???:For someone your age I thought you would have at least one but it shows how far ignorant is for you teens,beside your not helping me break door this door!!

???:(Sassy) I did help!!

???: For five minutes,then you started judging my clothes!!

???: It's not my fault there awful!!

Katie: What's going on??

Katie broke the argument between them and they finally noticed them.

???: Finally another human here besides this numbskull here!!!

She pointed to the other guy.

???: Hey!! That's mine line!!

???:My now!!

Then the two started arguing again until Pal pulled out their canon and both froze in fear.

Pal:I really want to fight someone today so tell us who you are and maybe I'll spare you.

???: Okay sheesh take a chill pill...

Pal looked at them angerly then he realized she was a robot

???:(Nervously) Oh sorry!! Sorry!! Hello I'm Guzma,the ultimate gang leader! Please spare me.

(Ya he looks depressed as heck)

???:Fine... Hello I'm Junko,the ultimate fashionista.

 Hello I'm Junko,the ultimate fashionista