Chapter 1

Katie: So the only way to get out is to kill...I don't want to hurt anyone!!

Katie said grabbing her hair.

Blixer:(Shaking)I corrupted shapes in the past... But I don't want to kill to get out!!

Guzma: This can't be real,right?

Frisk: I don't want to die in here all alone again!!

Sundrop: My programming doesn't let me hurt someone,but to kill...? That's going way too far.

Marx: Is this just some sick joke, because I'm not laughing!!

Bill: Great,just great. I'm stuck here without my powers!! And now we're all commanded to kill each other!

Snatcher,Chara: Why are ya afraid? We took more lives than you know.

And everyone's attention froze right on them.

Pal:(Sternly) What?

Snatcher: Yes we took more souls than you can imagine...oh...my bad

Cyan: Sorry but for our safety and yours, we're locking you two in a room. And even if you kill at least we know it's one of you.

Cyan grabbed Chara by the hand but they were fighting back.

Chara: I'll be good here!! Let me stay!!

Cyan: No come on!!

Undyne: Hold on

And Undyne picked up Chara from their feet and started carrying them away.

Dimentio: Hey stay here for one moment!! Didn't anyone read what it said on the Monokuma pad! It states that the killing game won't start until midnight,So stop trying to rush things!

Pal: I agree with that!! In a survival situation, people tend to panic mostly and rush things without looking over. So we need someone who can lead us! And I volunteer to do that.

Marx: What if I try to volunteer?

Pal: Are you good with leadership, making tough decisions, teamwork, confidence, guiding or anything else I haven't said yet?

Marx: Yeah have fun with your new job.

He walked off before being called back.

Pal: First of all, I'm a AI. Second he only cancelled my canon out so I can still go on the internet. And three no one's leaving without a partner,it would be better since the other person saw who killed who. And I'm making your partners. Blixer and Cyan. Undyne and Meta knight. Bill and The Snatcher. Junko with Guzma.Chara with Andy. Dimentio and Marx. And lastly but not least Sundrop with Frisk. Go do whatever you want but don't separate from your partners. I don't want to clean up a dead body from the culprit.

Anf just like that, everyone left feeling a bit more safe now.

Pal: And that leaves me with you.

She looked down at Katie.

Katie: So... What do you want to do?

Pal: Whatever you want, I'm not to fond of activities so you pick.

Katie: We could explore more,see if we missed anything.

Pal: Okay then let's go.

And both of them left the lobby to explore more of the hotel. Mostly it had empty rooms but had some special rooms for everyone's ultimate talent. Then Monokuma appeared again.

Monokuma: Puhuhuhu. I'm not done with these rooms yet,but they link with someone ultimates. Maybe later on I'll be done.

Katie: So everyone has their ultimate practice room then. So we can still sharpen our skills in here. But what about everyone here who requires their powers to work? Or they get them back only in a that room or has some Vr set?

Monokuma: Wow! Are you the third ultimate detective in disguise?! Here,you deserve a reward!

Then Monokuma handed me and Pal a key.

Monokuma: These rooms aren't yours but you can find your room soon. Until we meet again,bearwell!!

And he disappeared again leaving us with our keys.

Katie: Well let's go find our training room...

We walked away from that room to try to find ours. It took about half an hour but we managed to find Pal's room. It had a light cyan walls around it with a tall black chair in the middle and a VR set. When she put it on she saw people everywhere.

Pal: He wasn't lying about the VR sets,they really do work!!

She was moving around while the people she saw asked her questions while others asked for help. After awhile she was so distracted that she played for hours until the speakers came on and said:Light out!! Everyone to your rooms! And we had to leave to our rooms. When we found them I was next to Pal and Bill. When I went in the room was a little different. The locker wasn't in my room no more and my computer was on still. I turned it off and checked my schedule.

Breakfast at 8:30 to 9:15 am

Pool opens at 10:30am

Gym opens at 10:45am

Laundry opens at 11:00am

Lunch at 11:30am to 12:15pm

Everything closes at 7:00pm

Dinner at 8:00pm to 8:45pm

Lights out at 10:30pm

If I caught one of you trying to open or wandering around, I'll shoot.

I didn't go to sleep at 10:30pm since it never said you can stay up in your room so I waited until Midnight then when the time changed one though entered my mind

Katie: The killing games have begun.