Chapter 4 2/2

Gina watched as Chuck's face switched from confident to regret in the matter of seconds.
" What?" She asked not believing what had just happened.

" I meant the class is boring and.."
His voice trailed off trying to grasp an excuse.

" And what? And I'm not?" Gina started to get butterflies in her stomach because she was making him nervous, something he had always done to her.

"No." He tried to look confident but she seen right passed it.

"No? I bore you?" She quite enjoy how quickly the tables had turned.
" No, I mean yes-"

She tried to hide her smile as she went on,
" So you like spending time with me?"

"Yes I mean no- I-" his face grew anxious.

" Is that why you were staring at me in class this morning?" Oh this was to fun.

"You.." he trailed off again, " you had a bee, in your hair!"

" A bee?" She asked, " A bee?!" She asked again when she realized what he just said.

She rushed over to her bag and got out an epiPen. Gina Silvers was a lot of things, one being is extremely allergic to bees.

" What are you doing?!" Chuck rushed over when he saw the pen. He grabbed it out of her hands and put it behind his back.

" Are you insane?!" She scolded, " You embarrassed me in class-"

" I embarrassed you?!" He stepped closer towering over her.

"You follow me into the library, where for the record you could get us both in trouble. You then steal my epiPen. What, do you want me to die?" She yelled.

" I didn't know you were allergic to bees! If I did I wouldn't have.." his voice trailed off once again, this time his attention focused on something outside the door.

"Stop not finishing you sentences!"

" Shh!" He shushed her with his finger over her lips. He grabbed her hand and ran under the desk.

" What the hell?" She whispered.

" Someone's coming." He whispered back.
She turned her head in confusion trying to see over him.

" Just be quiet!" He ordered.
Gina gave s look then looked in the opposite direction, not realizing how close Chuck was to her face.

She heard a noise then turned her head quickly towards Chuck, leaving their faces inches apart.

Chuck stared at her eyes then at her lips and then at her eyes again. He leaned closer until their lips were only half a centimetre away.

Gina's stomach ached as Chuck leaned in forward, this time she didn't back away.
She closed her eyes as Chuck pushed his lips into hers.

" Who's in here?!" Mr. Cockran yelled, interrupting the half of a second kiss.
Gina broke away from Chuck's grasp, then held her breath as Mr. Cockran searched the room.

" Gina," Chuck whispered.
She instantly pinch his hand signalling him to be quiet.

————————————
This one is extremely short but that's because it was just the second half of the last chapter aha, I'm definitely going to make another chapter tonight:)
-R<3