Chapter 15

Gina laid on her bed next to her textbooks, she'd fallen asleep from being up all night studying. Her text books were extremally boring, nothing about the human anatomy had interested her and if anything made her more tired. Gina felt like her eyes were being dragged down by milk cartons attached to her eyelashes. 

She found herself reading the same sentence over and over. 

She found her self reading the same sentence over and over.  

Usually she and the girls would make wide awake beef Wellington, of course they had the book now and she didn't so she had to study the hard way by staying up. She hadn't made it past 3:00 AM before falling into a sleep.

She laid peacefully on her bed, her right hand resting on her stomach. Gina never usually had dreams but she found her self slipping, no, pulled into to one. 

Everything was dark and all she could see was a bunch of leaves on the ground making her white converse dirty. Everything was muddy, wet and dark, she gazed up as she noticed her surroundings change into a dark and foggy forest. She fell to the ground gasping for air, the air suddenly got so thin she couldn't breathe. She cried and screamed as her head pounded, she tried to calm herself down by remembering it was just a dream; although that didn't make the pain of suffocation any less traumatizing. 

"Gina,''  a woman's voice called for her while she held her heart, she looked around but there was nobody there besides a large  black bear.  A. Large. Black Bear. The last of her breath was taken, she went from her knees to her back as she watched in horror as the bear moved towards her, snarling and showing off it's many very, very sharp teeth. She pushed her self back against a tree while manically looking around for help. It was hopeless she was alone in the middle of the highest and darkest forest she'd ever seen, Gina took the last of what was left in her to scream a very loud, long and blood curdling scream. The bear growled standing on two legs, it was now inches away the smell of wet fur and shit invaded her nose. 

It let out one last, tear worthy growl swinging a huge paw at Gina, blood spewed out of her chest covering her and the ground with red blood, some flying on to the bears paw.  Despite watching the blood flow out of her that was slowly killing her, she felt no pain besides the burning in her chest and lungs from the lack of oxygen.  '' Gina.."  The voice called again sending shivers down her back, she felt the presence of the bear leave and going back near the deeper part of the forest. 

"Gina.'' A boy's voice whispered, his whisper was colder and rougher then the woman's gentle calls. His whisper sounded like a threat, like she was being yelled at even though she could barley hear him. The sound of the boy's voice made her nervous, like she wanted to be sick. 

Only one boy in the entire world had this power over her, she watched as he stood exactly where the bear had been a second before. 

Chuck stood carrying a towel, he slowly walked over to her with his broad shoulders resting completely normally as if her bleeding to death wasn't something you should be tensed about. 

Her breath quickly restored when she seen him, all her pain leaving as he finally reached her. He knelt beside her before wrapping a towel around her shoulders. 

She inhaled sharply, " Chuck! There's- There's a bear! In the..'' she suddenly lost her breath again as Gina stared at her blood on his hand, exactly where the bear had it, she turned her head to where the bear was standing minutes before, it was gone. Suddenly the trees got taller, the sky got darker and she began to get more anxious as she watched her boyfriend turn into a large black bear in front of her eyes, he grew from 5'10ft to 7'10ft, his black fur matching the black hair he once had.  

Chuck stood on two legs while growling, he raised another paw and took out his large and sword sharp nails, he pulled back and released it making his nail cut her through neck . 

She laid on the ground covered in blood, mud and leaves, '' Please- Please Chuck,'' she whimpered as blood dripped out of her mouth. '' Chuck," she sobbed as he took another sharp dig into her stomach this time. " CHUCK  STOP!" She screamed while a square object hit her face making her nose bleed. She opened her eyes to see the cookbook laying on her chest, chuck growled louder swinging his arm back again. 

She didn't know what, and for decades later, Gina Silvers often sat in her bed questioning what in her, what was the intuition she had in that moment that made her hand over the cookbook to Chuck Hankins. 

He grabbed the book bringing down arm and guard, she watched as shrunk back into the charmingly handsome boy she knew. He picked up the towel that flew off her and threw it on her, covering her cuts. 

He walked away opening the book, covered in blood. It took a moment to realize they weren't the only ones here after all, he walked past another young girl about the age of Gina, who was passed out on the ground. 

She was beautiful, she looked a lot like Gina and even more like Gina's sister. She laid peacefully as Chuck stepped over her body before walking into the darkest part of the woods. Gina's eyes widened as the girl's chest started glow, gold light purging out of her as if she was a flash light. 

For a moment Gina felt in peace, it was quiet and the girl's body had brighten up the entire forest, she almost felt safe around the girl even while being in pain as quite literally she was being stabbed to death. 

She shut her eyes and waited for the nightmare to be over at the thought that she was in a dream came back to her, foot steps were heard as an older woman who looked just like Gina, wearing white jeans and a classy blue blouse approached the sleeping girl. 

The girl awoke revealing her bright blue eyes and long dark hair, she sat up as she wasn't on the cold floor anymore, but in a bed, Gina's bed. 

Gina's bedroom started appearing around the girl while the old lady smiled while handing the girl a cup of tea, the same one Chuck had left her house the last time they hung out, although This mug had a chip in it.

The lady sat on her sister's bed, of course it wasn't her sister's bed anymore since she'd moved away after she got married.  Another older lady came in the room who looked exactly Becky stood beside the girl. They laughed as the woman who looked like Gina kissed the top of the girl's forehead. 

 Gina laid covered in blood as she watched their surroundings get bright and warmer and felt hers get darker and colder. 

_______________________

AN SO THIS WAS KINDA CRAZY BUT FUN TO WRITE ALSO HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING MY OTHER FANFICS NEXT CHAPTER WHEN ITS PUBLISHED BECAUSE IT PLAYS INTO THIS SO ANYWAYS

~ R :)