𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

.
.
.
.
.
.

" where is it?"

I search my room for my project, but I can't seem to find it.

'Aha!' "I found it"

I climbed down the stairs and joined Yena in the car.

Oh, yes, school has begun, and let me tell you, my vacation has not been pleasant. Why? Maybe it's because I've been suffering with my anxiety disorder, which has been worse than before, and the reason for that is because of them, yeah them, but I don't blame them because it's my fault in the first place.

Yena said,
"We're here y/n."

When I got out of the car, I noticed them rushing in the direction of where? towards Yena, as usual, remains unchanged while I stand there observing them like a maniac. I was so busy with staring at them with a scowl on my face that I didn't notice Sunoo approaching me.

" Hey! Why are you staring at them like that, Y/n? "

He chuckled as he looked at my face.

I was shocked and didn't realize he was there, so I just looked down.

"When did you arrive?"

I asked, glancing down since I was too embarrassed to look at him.

"I've been here since you arrived, and you didn't even notice me since you were too preoccupied with them." 

Sunoo stated, still walking, while staring at me. Then he abruptly came to a halt and turned to face me, bending down to my level.

" W-what are you doing?"

Stupid, why did I even stutter? He might realize I've had a long-term crush on them.

"Do you happen to like one of my friends?”

"Or perhaps you like me,"
he smirked as he bent down. I'm just looking at him my eyes widen, my cheecks red as a tomato.

Is he able to read my mind?! Was he aware of it? What can I say, oh myghaurr!? I was in a panic and couldn't think of anything to say.

" I-What— " I stuttered Then he laughed,

" I was just kidding y/n I like your sister " he continued, patting my head and walking away. As he stated that, I had a frown on my face, which I quickly changed because he might see my face again.