𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Since I've been crying all night, I awoke with a bad headache. I began to prepare and attended school without yena. For the time being, I'd like to remain alone because of what happened last night.
Arriving at school, I sat in my chair, just three people were in the room because it was still early, so I put on my earbuds and stared out the window, zoning out.

I was peacefully zoning out.

"BOO!!"

Haru exclaimed while grinning like a creep.
I just looked at him with a ' I'm so done look ' and I went back to admiring the window.

Haru pouted sitting infront of my chair and pulling it closer to my desk.

" What?"

I said still looking at the window.

" Are you busy tomorrow? "Haru asked

I shrugged my shoulders.

" Let's go to the mall! " Haru said while looking at me excitedly.

" And what are we gonna do in there? "
I asked finally looking at him with a bored look on my face.

He smiled and said

" Of course to have fun!! "

" Yeah sure " I said lazily and stare at the window again. Then a thought suddenly came on my mind.

" Haru " I called as i look at him.

" What? "

Haru ask looking at me while waiting on what am i gonna say.

" Do you think i should confess to them ".

I asked looking at him.

If you guys are wondering if Haru knew, Yes he knows that I like that 7 men.

Haru just look me still processing what I said. And when he does

" Nope! Absolutely No! "

He said while shaking his head as a no.

"Why did you suddenly want to confess to them?"

Haru inquired, a spark of jealousy in his eyes as he looked at me with curiosity. But of course me whose oblivious bich didn't notice it.

I let out a sigh

"So that I may finally accept the fact that they have rejected me and move on."

Looking down at my hands, I answered.

Haru felt a glimmer of hope in his heart.
Haru thought to himself,
'Perhaps she'll finally notice my feelings for her.'

" If that's what you want, go ahead," Haru murmured, taking my hand in his and lovingly staring at me.

"Always remember, I'm here if you need some shoulders to cry on," he stated.

I grinned, grateful that Haru is always around when I need him.

I nod at him

Then students filed in the classroom as the teachers arrived.

Class finally ended
I stood up from my chair as i bid goodbye to haru. I was walking making my way out of the classroom and saw yena waiting at the door.

" y/n let's walk home together! "

She said while locking arms with me literally dragging me with her.

" What happened to the boys? They always walk you home. "

I asked looking at her. She let out an akward chuckle then said

" I told them I'm going home with you "
She said while avoiding eye contact with me.

I decided not to interfere.
We continued walking home, then suddenly Yena started talking again.

" Y/n,what will you do if several men loves you but you love someone else?"

She asked, making me shock at her question.

" Wait- What?" I asked still shocked on what she said cause I swear whenever they're together i see hearts on their eyes.

She let out sigh

" Remember the day we went on the secret garden, I know you helped them."

She said while looking down tears starting to form on her eyes. I just listened to her.

" I- I don't know what to do, I only like them as a friend but i don't want to hurt their feelings if I reject them." She said tears starting to fall from her eyes. She looked at me

" What am I suppose to do?" She asked.

I just stare at her, unsure of what to say.

"I think it's better to let them know, eonnie," I said, looking at her.

"If you don't, they'll only be hurt more once they know, but it's up to you."

As she sobs, she looks down. I sigh and hug her, knowing that she's going through a difficult time because the guys have always been lovely to her and have always taken care of her.

_______________________

Here's an update im sarryy i ttoookk so long to update i've been busy nowadays.

Anywayss hope you like this chapp!!!
( ˆ͈̑꒳ˆ͈̑ )੭♡