𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n Pov.

" Y/n!" said someone who called my name.

When I turned around, I spotted Yena eonnie waving her hand across the crosswalk.

I gave her a wave and smiled.

She then motions for me to approach her.

I simply nod and proceed to approach towards her.

Then I heard shouting, which puzzled me.

I looked at Yena eonnie, who was also calling out my name.

I stared at her, puzzled. I looked to my right and noticed a light of a car approaching me.

I'm lost, unsure of what to do. I silently stare at the fast approaching vehicle.
.
.
.
.
.
Then everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Someone called out to me, "Hey!"

"Y/n!!! Wake up!!" someone said and started shaking me.

I opened my eyes slowly. Only to be met by yena eonnie, who had a worried expression on her face.

"Are you all right?" she inquired, her gaze falling on me.

"I'm OK, why do you look so troubled?" I inquired, confused as to why she was so concerned when I was just asleep.

"I thought you were having a nightmare since you were sobbing in your sleep," she explained.

I touch my cheecks and felt that its wet.

'Huh? When did I cried?'

" Anyway, eonnie, I'm alright,"

I said as I stood up.

"We better get ready already, we're going to be late for class,"

I said as I walked into the bathroom, offering her a little smile.

Yena let out a sigh and went out of my room.

* Time Skip *

I was just sitting on desk waiting for the teacher.

If you're wondering where the hell is Haru, well that stupid boy got a fever, why? He spent so much time playing in the rain and didn't even bother to take a shower after coz he said he was tired and he went to sleep while soaking wet coz of the rain.

Isn't that stupid? ...Why am I even attempting to explain this to myself?

I let out a sigh

Even though Haru is a pain in the neck, it's kind of boring without him. I'm smiling a little as I'm thinking to myself.

I got disturbed at my thoughts when I heard a chair in front of me.