𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov.

I woke with the sun shining through my window i got up and went on my bathroom.

I glance in the mirror and swear I wish I didn't. My hair was tangled, my eyes were puffy from crying last night, and a sad sigh came out of my mouth as I remembered what happened last night. I went to take a shower and brush my teeth.

I took one final look in the mirror before heading downstairs, where I found seven boys and a yena in the kitchen. They pause with what they're doing and look in my direction, which made me nervous because they're just staring. I faked cough which make them looked away I walked away, ignoring them.

"Hey sis! want to walk to school together?" Yena asked.

"Nah, I'll go to school early," I said giving her a faint smile. I finished my cereal and grabbed my bag, telling Yena,

"I'll get going now."

As I approached the door, Jake suddenly stood up.
Jake exclaimed as he walked towards me,

"I'll go with you!"

As I look at him, a slight tint on my cheecks my heart beating fast, but also makes me wonder why he would go with me in the first place.

"Come on, let's go,"

he said, a grin on his face. He took my wrist and said his goodbyes to the others. While I'm still trying to figure out what just happened.

"I'm sure you're wondering why I suddenly chose to go with you," Jake remarked, smiling at me.

"Do you need anything?"

I said as I looked at him.

"The others told me to tell you the details about the surprise since you're going to help us," he continued.

Then it occurred to me that there was supposed to be a surprise for yena, causing me to look down at my feet as I walked.

"Oh yes, about that, what am I supposed to do?"
I questioned, disappointed that I had assumed he wanted to walk with me when it turns out it wasn't the reason.

As we headed to school, he informed me about the plan, and I just listened to him excitedly telling me about it while my heart was hurting from jealousy. We arrived at school just as he completed explaining the plans to me.

"I'll get going now, just message me when you're ready,"
I said as I dashed into the school, tears in my eyes. I entered my room and sat at my desk, my face buried in my arms as I silently cried, unable to hide my tears for long. Someone then tapped me on the shoulder, causing me to wipe my tears and look at the person.

"Hey, good morning, y/n!"

Haru exclaimed cheerfully, but his smile quickly changed to a concern one as he noticed my red eyes and nose.