𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* One month later*

Y/n Pov.

The boys have been strangely nice to me. I understand Jungwon, but the others...

I would see them waiting at the gate every time I went to school and apologize numerous times.

Of course, I managed to ignore them, but Jungwon, being Jungwon, continues to annoy me. I'm actually starting to warm up on him again a little bit.

While Haru has been strange. He'd hold my hands out of nowhere or say something sweet, which was strange because he's normally so snarky.
.
.
.
.

I was reading peacefully at the library, praying that they would leave me alone.

Then I heard someone sitting beside me causing me to sigh and rolled my eyes.

"Darling~" Sunoo said while leaning his face on me with that smile on his face.

I ignored him and continue reading. Making him pout.

"Darling I'm really sorry please" Sunoo stated sincerely.

I sigh

"Would you leave me alone if I forgive you?" I ask, a bored expression on my face.

He exclaimed, "Do you forgive me now?"

I mumbled and sighed, "You didn't even answer my question."

I've been sighing a lot lately.

"I forgive you... But that doesn't mean you can do anything you want like before; I'm only forgiving because I don't keep grudges," I stated coldly before returning to my reading.

But Sunoo being him. He was literally beaming at me.

"I'll prove it to you," he said, grabbing my hand. "I'll make you trust me again."

'Damn that smile!'

'Stop yourself Y/n!'

'You should be moving on from them! Why do they still have an effect on me!?!' I argued with myself.

I then realized he was still holding my hands.

I took my hands off him and resumed reading the book. Ignoring my flushed face.

___________________

- This is a short chapter!!

- Sorryy If it's short!ˎ₍•ʚ•₎

- I don't have any ideas on what to write anymore╥﹏╥

- Anyways Have a good Night everyone!!!( ˆ͈̑꒳ˆ͈̑ )੭♡