Chapter 47

How in the world did he thought taking Tul to the beach was a good idea? 

HOW? 

Max shot yet another glare at a man who wasn't even hiding his interest in his lover as the man literally turned his body around to follow Tul's half naked form as they passed him. 

Tul's half naked, very wet, form. 

Wet from splashing around in the sea

Wet from splashing around in the sea. His lover's skin had bronzed beautifully from the sun while Max's own fairer skin turned red and on the verge of a sunburn. 

Max growled. 

He brought his arm up and possessively wrapped around Tul's waist guiding Tul back to the hotel lift. He couldn't wait to get back to their room. Couldn't wait to get them both cleaned up and ravish his lover. Leaving marks everywhere for all to see that Tul was HIS. 

Tul had tilted his head innocently questioning Max's behaviour. Max only pulled him closer as he kept silent the ride up. 

"Max-" Tul couldn't even utter another word as Max's lips crashed on his the moment the door to their hotel room shut behind them. 

Nope not even gonna wait for them to wash up.

"Mine." Max growled into the kiss sending delightful shivers down Tul's spine.

Tul never thought he liked possessiveness in a relationship. But with Max... he had a change of mind. 

Tul learnt that Max had a slight jealous streak. Ever since that night when Max found him in the club, when Max had literally growled that Tul was his, Tul had quietly observed Max when they're out and about. Noted the firm hold Max had on his waist when someone's eyes lingered a little too long on him. Their hands in a constant intertwined hold when they're walking out. 

Normally, Max already had this sexy, dark look to him. But when Max gets jealous... boy... it was a turn on for Tul. 

What was wrong with him?

Wait... does it matter? 

And when Tul found himself pinned under Max after a jealous episode half-hard and trembling with anticipation...yea nope. Not a problem at all.

Watching those already sharp, dark eyes turned flat and dangerous. If looks could kill, half the people in town would have been dead by now. 

Tul never thought he would like to be dominated in the relationship. But just something about being within Max's arms, feeling the strong, firm hands on him... Tul found himself ready to give in to his lover in every way. 

Let Max take the lead when they're having sex. Max loved having Tul underneath him, caging him in. It may seem like Max was stopping him from doing anything or going anywhere. But Tul knew his lover well enough now that it was Max's protective nature and his need to make sure no harm gets to him.