(14) ENEMY OF THY FATHER

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓SYNOPSIS: Klaus and Davina summon an old enemy of Achilles and she has quite a lot to say

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
SYNOPSIS: Klaus and Davina summon an old enemy of Achilles and she has quite a lot to say. In Greece, Achilles releases Ares from the in-between.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Not edited.

ATLANTA, UNKNOWN LOCATION

KLAUS CAR IS PARKED IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AS HE AND DAVINA CONTINUE READING THROUGH ACHILLES JOURNAL, the original hybrid sucked on the blood in the coffee mug, Davina had her legs crossed, she traced her hands over some words trying to find something else useful, it had been a few hours she and Klaus went on this road trip, they wanted to find out things about Achilles that they didn't know, they both wanted answers and reading some parts of his journal left them unsettled, Achilles was not just a human who couldn't die, he had been alive for over five thousand and five hundred years and was cursed by the gods, they now knew the reason why the god's cursed Achilles and why he was vengeful, they found out about the relationship Achilles had with the God of war, that part left Klaus very unsettled knowing Achilles loved someone before him, someone he was with for a thousand years before he met Klaus, he wondered why Achilles just stopped writing about Ares.

Davina furrowed her brows knitting them together in pure confusion, something didn't necessarily feel right about her father, she could sense this darkness in him, it was the kind of darkness she would dream about but worse, she had more questions, who Vanya was, why her mother was getting sent to the in-between and being experimented on, despite Margarita being the definition of a bad mother, she was Davina's mother, the blue-eyed witch paused reading, she looks at Klaus.

"I think I found something, well someone who could also help," She spoke up, they had gotten some clues on locations and people or things from reading the journal, it would seem Achilles left no stone unturned, it was like he knew one day he would be around and he wanted his children to know of his truth, that he was a man at the end of the day sacrificing his sanity and soul for his family, but they had no idea of that yet. They surely did not.

Klaus looked at the female, feelings resonated within him, feelings about the man he fell so deeply in love with a thousand years ago, feelings of how the love he had for Achilles was slowly changing him, how he wanted to kiss and makeup but so many angers and betrayed and hate and loss went through he, his could not trust him enough to tell him of his secret? He wanted to know who the real Achilles was, he absolutely thought he did but he was wrong, a deep hate for Achilles resonated deep within him and he wanted to stop it, but what he saw, he couldn't get the image of those dead people out of his head, but why was it bothering Klaus so much, he had killed so many innocent people and creatures in his thousand years of being alive, maybe it was the mere coincidence of finding out the true self of someone you thought you knew, someone you loved.