CHAPTER SIXTEEN; SEASON TWO; THE DEVIL IN DETAILS

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

SYNOPSIS: Davina and Klaus finding out about Nicholas and Cirilla change everything they've ever known about Achilles, Achilles who is in Greece with Ares begins to face demons of his own and in New Orleans, Venus uncovers a truth about her mother's death. Elijah gets a mysterious letter from Achilles and Hayley begins to find out a lot more about her ancestry than she bargained for. The pregnant werewolf meets up with Venus and the two begin plotting together to find out more. Marcel and Rebekah find out a secret about Klaus and Achilles relationship, Hayley meets a werewolf named Jackson who she is betrothed to and ask Rebekah to host a party.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Not edited.

ON THE ROAD TO BLACKGATE

DAVINA TURNED HER HEAD TO CIRILLA SLEEPING PEACEFULLY, the young witch let out a sigh thankful that her newfound older sister was still unconscious thanks to the spell she performed, she was worried that Cirilla's life could be in danger but as far as she knew, Cirilla wasn't safe in that box as well, everything she knew of her father was changing, most time she would think he was this heartless monster who only cared for himself and other times she would see he only did what he did because the world turned their backs on him, he only put Cirilla in that box to keep her alive, he hadn't found a way to save her.

Thoughts evaded Davina's mind as she thought of the outcomes of hers and Klaus' actions, pulling out of her thoughts, the sound of Cirilla moaning in her sleep brought her attention. The young white-haired soon let out a loud scream, Klaus stopped the car as Cirilla woke up with a yelp, the white-haired looked around frantically, seeing Davina and Klaus, her fear was soon replaced by anger.

"What did you do?" She sneered, it looked like she was in a different mood now, she wasn't as innocent with that tone.

Klaus and Davina turned to her."We saved you from that place, you should be thanking us, Love, "Klaus spat to her annoyed, Cirilla gave him a cruel scowl, one identical to her fathers and that sent chills down Klaus' spine.

The hybrid looked at Davina for help and she nodded." Look, our dad lied to you, he locked you there because you're different, he even stopped visiting you after our brother- after Nicholas disappeared, you said so yourself, "Davina tried to reason with Cirilla who wasn't having it, the icy eyed girl glared at Davina.

"I was never in any danger. Father would never do that, he loves me. He reads me stories and helps me train, he calls and sends me gifts. He makes sure I'm safe and alive and happy," Cirilla snapped at both Davina and Klaus who looked at each other. Cirilla sighed, shaking her head."You don't know him as I do. He's been my father since my mother threw me to the hounds, since the day he helped create me. He's my best friend."She softly told them, holding up the bracelet in her hand, she caressed it."I started feeling really weak and sick when i turned five, My uncle Ares and Father would put aside their differences just to find a way to help me. Father never works with the person he hates the most just for anyone. But he does when his children are in danger and I was, I am."She continued.