CHAPTER 27; I THINK HE KNOWS

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓SYNOPSIS: Ares returns to New Orleans and takes Cirilla to a trip to Olympus but he has an agenda of his own

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
SYNOPSIS: Ares returns to New Orleans and takes Cirilla to a trip to Olympus but he has an agenda of his own. Cirilla finally meets her mother who only wants to use her. Finally, Camille and Josh seek Davina's help about something foul at Elvencorp.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

NOT EDITED.

CHAPTER 27; I THINK HE KNOWS, ACT TWO, THE DEVIL IN DETAILS.

TWO DAYS LATER

THE GOD OF WAR SLANTED TOWARDS THE TALL GLASS BUILDING, dressed in his back leather attire, his hair sickly combed back, the God walks into the building, a devious smirk plastered on his face, he presses the elevator, entering the elevators, he presses a button and it starts moving, the good later knocks on the door of Achilles penthouse, the door opens revealing Alfred who gave the God a wary look.

"Master Achilles is not home right now," Alfred spoke up wrapping his arms behind his back, he narrows his eyes at Ares who just walks into the penthouse.

The God begins looming around, he turns around to face Alfred who scowled at him in distaste."Oh, don't pout, it's not cute," Ares teased smirking evilly."Now, Now. Where is my precious niece?"

Alfred grunted at the God before pointing to the living room, Ares smirked at him before walking towards the living room where Cirilla and Davina are sitting by the table, hands joined, a grimoire on the table as they silently chanted."What on earth are you silly girls up too?" he questioned catching their attention, Cirilla looks at her uncle and squeals.

"Uncle, you came back," She smiled brightly at him, Ares smiled softly at her kneeling down next to his niece.

Davina gave him a look of annoyance, her lips began to curl into a snarl at his presence." What are you doing here? I thought you bailed on helping us get Nick back?"She questioned him giving him a tight glare, Ares only scowled at her in anger, her tone angering him even more.

"I do not answer to you girl," He hissed at her, his once blue eyes turning red, Davina only glared at him harder.

"Enough," Cirilla looked between the both of them, their glaring session ending, Davina takes a deep breath and looks at her older sister. Ciria looks at her uncle."Why are you here now?" she questioned, Ares caressed her hair and smiled.

"I wanted to take you on a trip to Olympus," The God of war answered, Cirillla looked at him in shock and he nodded."I already called your father, he approves, "Ares makes a gesture with his hands and Cirilla stood up, she began rushing up the stairs to get free things.

Davina looked at the God in suspicion but kept quiet, Ares gave her a look of distaste, a few minutes later, Cirilla comes down the stairs with a little bag, she waves to Davina before grabbing hold her uncle, the two began to walk out, Davina watches them go with a frown on her face.