CHAPTER 66: LEAP OF FAITH

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓SYNOPSIS: Klaus, Vanya and Ares look into helping Achilles with the help of Aeneas

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
SYNOPSIS: Klaus, Vanya and Ares look into helping Achilles with the help of Aeneas. Venus and her siblings are suspicious of Vanya and Ares. Ansel raises a suggest and concern to everyone.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

NOT EDITED.

CHAPTER 66: LEAP OF FAITH, PART FOUR, CITY OF DEMONS

_________________________________________

A FEW YEARS BACK

AENEAS WALKED BACK AND FORTH, a small figure laid bare in his arms, his body hunched straight. Adorable hurdles escaped the lips of the newborn babe who curled her tiny fist into her small mouth. Her green eyes bored into Aeneas who smiled. Blood dripped down the older males legs.

"It's alright, " Aeneas hissed in pain, he slowly limped forward, his left leg stepping over a body that laid dead on the floor. "It's gonna be alright, little one." Aeneas coed gently to the babe who then began a crying fit. He laid her in a crib that was barely hanging on.

The baby loud screech got louder. A loud growl made its way into Aeneas ears and the green-eyed male pulled out a sword that was embedded in the eyes of a dark-skinned dead male whose mouth opened wide. Spiders crawling out.

The blood dripping down Aeneas legs made a dropping sound that echoed with the cries of the babe. The growls got louder when heavy footsteps walked closer. Aeneas twisted his body in a city five-degree angle, he twirled the sword before heaping up in the air. The sword slide through the air like jaw cutting through steel.

Aeneas swiped his sword down the head of the beast before him, he was then grabbed and thrown towards a broken down the bloodied wall. Grunts escaped his lips. "Well, Fuck." Aeneas cursed before standing up on his feet. The cries of the baby caught his ears.

The beast marched forward, nasty rumbles evading his lips. The beast reaches to pick up the baby but a silver sword slashes through him, he falls to his knees, eyes wide and blood dripping. Aeneas wiped his bloody lips before pulling out his sword, he kicked the beast to the ground next to the other dead bodies. Picking up the crying babe, he coed walking away from the crip. Still bleeding. "Papa's here."

"