CHAPTER 31;PROMISCUOUS

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓SYNOPSIS: After returning back to New Orleans, Achilles leaves again and after a month he is back

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
SYNOPSIS: After returning back to New Orleans, Achilles leaves again and after a month he is back. Klaus and Achilles talk about the possibilities of their relationship.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

NOT EDITED.

CHAPTER 31;PROMISCUOUS, ACT TWO, THE DEVIL IN DETAILS.

UNKNOWN LAND

TWO DAYS LATER

THE BLIND UNDÓMION MALE HAD HIS STUFF SENT BACK TO HIS HOME, HE was yet to face Klaus but he had things he needed to do, he had to start practising this new senses, it was beginning to bug him whenever he felt vibrations of anything or anyone. He needed to have a grip on it, Achilles Undómion was a many of many talents but right now he was also stuck.

The man before Achilles grunted throwing an arrow his way, Achilles moved his leg feeling the vibrations on his feet, he detects the man's feet moving, the scrunching of dried sticks and leafs.

The waves of the arrow coming his way, he catches it before it could embed itself in his head."You learn well, "The Chinese assassin smirked although Achilles couldn't see.

ONE WEEK LATER

ACHILLES RAN THROUGH THE WOODS, HIS FEET SCRUNCHING AGAINST THE DIRTY GROUND, he huffs out a breath running into another direction towards his left, feelings and sounds began echoing through his feet, he stops and flips onto a tree with a groan, an arrow flies past him.

He jumps down with a flip and this around, he is knocked to the ground with a grunt." In your head," the Chinese assassin grunted.

"I will do better," Achilles spat out, he wiped his lips flipping back onto his feet, he feels vibration just by touching the ground.

ONE WEEK LATER

THE CLASHING OF SWORDS CLASHING TOGETHER FOUND ITS WAY INTO ACHILLES EARS, the man ducked the coming blow of the sword, he flips and twists his body around, his neck moves along, he pushed his second behind his back feeling the Chinese man's sword clash against his, Achilles pushed the swords back with a grunt.

He twisted his arms downward blocking another coming blow, concentrating on his seismic sense, Achilles raises his feet when he feels a hard push the Chinese man-made onto the ground, a sword swipes over his feet and he smirks.

ONE WEEK LATER

HEAPS OF GRUNTS LEFT ACHILLES LIPS AS HE PULLS HIMSELF UP AND DOWN THE IRON CONNECTED TO TWO TREES AS PULL UPS, He raises himself up again, his feet curled backwards, an apple in his mouth, he was beginning to feel more ripped than he was before.

His back muscles were a bit bigger than it was before. The man grunts again pulling himself up, he pulls down and pulls up, the Chinese nan watches him very carefully before nodding, a smirk curled on his lips.