10.

We returned a few days later from Brighton and the moonlight is peeking through the curtains and just barely shining on him.

Our bodies are intertwined. I look over his shoulder at the time, 4:38 am. I look back up at him.

My god he is perfect.

I move my self closer into him, needing to feel him even more.

I would've never thought I'd want to feel someone so bad. I've always struggled with, physical intimacy. Whether it being a hug, holding hands or this. I feel like I barely let my parents hug me. It's rare that Elle even hugs me, but shes probably the one I've let touch the most. There's something about being that close to someone that throws me off. It makes me feel exposed. But not now, now with Niall. I've never felt that way with him, right off the bat. All I want to do it be with him, feel him.

I gently brush my fingers across his jaw and kiss him. I start to trail him with kisses. His jaw, his lips, chin, neck, chest all the way down his stomach. I move the sheets from in between us leaving Niall bare from the sheets. My fingers glide over his boxers waist band, he gets goosebumps and his eyebrows furrow. I chuckle and pull them lower exposing him. I start to stroke him, and kiss his tip. His groans. And I fit more of him into my mouth.

"Baby" he moans. His hand pushing my hair from my face. I look up at him with my mouth full of him. "Fuck Anna" he breathes out "when you look up at me like th-" he sucks in another deep breath as I fit more of himself into my mouth. "You have no idea what you do to me" I kiss every inch of him. Playing with him, stroking him, feeling him. With his hands in my hair he pushes my head further down him until I gag. And as soon as I do he lets me go.

I think he has a kink for that.

This time I do it again on my own and as I do he moans louder taking my hair into his fist. I quicken my pace, feeling him twitch inside my mouth. "Damnit Anna" he pulls himself out from my mouth and lifts himself up.I straddle him, and kiss his lips and I lower myself onto him, both of us gasping for air. His hand on my hips he helps me ride him. "You look so beautiful on me like this Anna" he bring my face in kissing my lips "so fucking beautiful" I move faster, feeling the warmth build up. He lightly suck my nipples making my head fall back.
He stops and flips us around so he's behind me. He pulls me in and shoves himself into me, thrusting harder than he's ever done. He's not as gentle as he usually is. Our breathing is uneven, he feels so good in me that I whimper every time I loose contacts with his skin. "Niall I- I can't" I cry. He pulls himself out and I lay on my back. His kisses my lips and I feel his warmth at my entrance. "I love you" he pushes into me "I love you so fucking much" he burries his face into my neck and thrusts into me slowly, taking his time. I feel every inch of him as he quickens his pace and loses it. His body relaxes against me, kissing my neck, I feel his warmth. He slowly slows down and pulls himself out. Kissing everything inch of me down to my thighs.
He pushes my legs open and kisses me at the top of my vagina "look at you baby" he kisses me "you're full of me" he kisses me and slips his tongue inside me making me gasp for air. "You taste even better" he moves his thumb onto my clit "you're perfect" he moves himself deeper into me gently moving around rubbing my legs.
"Niall" I Moan I pull his gently up "I need you in me" he kisses me once more "please" he quickly makes his way back up hovering over me and thrusts himself back in me. My breathing quickens and I can no longer hold back. I let go and pull him closer to me, wrapping my arms around his neck. He slowly finishes again and pulls out. "I love you" he says in between kisses. My legs are now trembling, my hand are shaky and I am speechless. "Ill be right back" he leaves the bed and walks over to the bathroom. My breathing is slowly steadying again. "Holy shit" I mutter to my self. He comes back in wearing boxers and brings a towel and helps me clean up. He presses the warm towel against me and wipes of any reaming traces and dries us off.
"Thank you" I whisper as he climbs back into bed. After we clean the sheets of course.