Chapter 22: That's 'nice' to see

*5 days Later*

"Sammy, wake up!" I sitting on him.

"What?" He says, half asleep.

"We're going to the concert today!" I say, with a big smile on my face.

"What time is it?" He mumbles.

"Noon."

"Holy shit," he says, suddenly fully awake, "the concert starts at 3,"

"Exactly, so get your lazy ass up so you can help me decide what to wear and so I can help you decide what to wear."

"Ugh, fine," he grumbles. I get off of him and get out of bed, him following me.

"How's this?" I ask, holding up a black sweatshirt that says
'Omaha, Neblastya' in white writing on the front.

"That looks good, what if you wore these with it," he says, holding up a pair of white jeans with rips in the knees.

"Yass betch," I say, laughing.

"And these black Vans." He says, giving me the Vans.

"And you should wear a plain white v-neck with black skinny jeans and white Vans." I say.

"Damn girl, you got style."

"Duh," I smile. I get dressed right there, I mean like he's seen me naked so it's okay. He gets dressed too and we walk down stairs. "I'll be right back babe," I say, pecking his lips. I run upstairs and brush my hair. I run back downstairs to the kitchen and grab an apple.

"Oh my God!" Sammy yells.

"What?" I ask quickly.

"You're eating healthy!" Sammy says, pretending to be shocked.

"Yeah, I kinda have to."

"Okay. Let's go to the concert!" Sammy says loudly.

"Okay, I'll beat you to the car," i say, running to the car.

"I'll get Skate and Johnson." Sammy says from behind me. He runs up stairs and I walk into the garage. A minute later Sammy comes into the garage. He opens the car door.

"You have to see this, cmon," he says. I get out of the car and follow him. He cracks open Johnson's door and we peek in. I see Johnson riding Skate's dick. I quietly shut the door.

"What do we do?" I ask Sammy.

"I'll knock on the door." He says and knocks.

"Uh, what?" Johnson yells through the door.

"Are you two coming to the concert or not? It's 12:30."

"Oh shit," I hear Skate say, "um, we'll be out in a minute."

I hold back laughing. "Should we talk about it to them?"

"I don't know,"

"I will, I'll point out something." I say and get a devilish looks on my face. Me and Sammy walk down stairs and a minute later, Johnson and Skate walk down the stairs. "Johnson,"

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Why are you walking weird?"

"Uh,"

"And what were those noises?" Sammy asks. Johnson looks at Skate.

Skate blushes hard. "Um, me and Johnson may or may not have been fucking,"

"Ha! I knew it!" Sammy yells. Both Johnson and Skate look like a fire truck.

"But let's go, I don't wanna be late," I say.

"Shot gun!" Skate calls.

"I'm driving!" Sammy yells. I get in the back seat of the car and Johnson gets in on the other side.

Sammy and Skate get in and we head to the concert.

"Johnson, you okay?" I ask. He looks sad.

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine," he says.

"No you're not, cmon, tell me, what's wrong."

"I haven't came out to my parents yet. But the other day they said that they hate gay, bi, and lesbian people. They called them fags," he starts crying.

"It's okay Jack," I say. I hug him. I look in the car mirror and I see Sammy look into my eyes in the mirror.

"Is he okay?" Sammy mouths.

"No," I mouth back.

"What's wrong?" He mouths.

"I'll tell you at the concert," I mouth back.

"Jack, you're okay. I'm sure they'll accept you." I soothe.

"No they fucking won't!" He yells. "They're going to hate me! They're going to call me a fag and a disgrace! They'll disown me!"

"Sammy, pull over the car." I say. He pulls it over on the shoulder and I talk to Johnson.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Skate asks him.

"My parents!" He says through tears. "They hate gay people. They're going to call me a fag and they'll beat me!"

"Rachel can me and you switch seats?" Skates asks me.

"Yeah, sure," I say, getting out of the car. "Hey, Skate, just remember that Johnson is sensitive,"

"Okay, thank you so much," Skate says, hugging me. I get in front seat and Skate gets in back seat.

"Can I start driving again?" Sammy asks.

"Yeah," Skate says. Sammy starts driving to the concert.

When we get to the concert, we all get out of the car.

"Hey Rachel," Johnson says, catching up to me.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you, I just kinda freaked out more than I had to in the car."

"It's okay, if I was in your situation I'd be much worse."

"Thank though, for everything," he smiles.

"Well I gotta do stuff for my best friend,"

"Rachel," I hear Sammy say.

"What?"

"Let's go," he says, holding out the 'o' and pulling my arm.

"But I wanna talk to my best friend," I hold out the 'end'.

"Yeah, let her talk to her best friend," Johnson mocks me.

"Guys, its 2:30," Skate says.

"Shit," Sammy mumbles.

"Let's go!" I say, loudly. We start running up to the from entrance and we give them our tickets.