Chapter 23: Concert

We get inside the concert hall and we find where we're standing for it.

"Guys follow me," Sammy says. He leads us to the first row.

"Thank you so much Sammy," I say, hugging him.

"Anything for my girl," after he says that the concert starts.

The first song Jason songs is "Talk Dirty".

"Sammy, you horny yet?" I laugh to him.

"Yet? I was born horny," he smiles. We listen to the concert. I look over at Johnson and Skate and they're smiling together. I really ship them.

When it gets to the one of the last songs, Sammy runs to the bathroom.

"Marry Me" comes on. I see Jason turn around and nod to someone and Sammy comes out.

"Rachel c'mon up here," he says. I climb on stage, Jason helping me up. It's the last part of the song.

"I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

(I'll get down on one knee)
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Would you marry me, baby?
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do, yeah." Sammy sings. "I knew that when we were 3 that we would always be best friends forever, but in 7th grade, that all started to change. I realized that I liked you. But I don't know when it was when I realized that I love you. But I have realized that i want to spend the rest of my life with you. We've been through thick and thin, I've helped you through so much, and you've helped so much more. Honestly, if I didn't have you, I would have killed myself so long ago. So, will you," he gets down on one knee, "Rachel Elizabeth Gilinsky, will you do me the honors of marrying me?"

"Yes, a million times yes!" I say into the microphone. Sammy stands up and we hug.

"Let's give them a round of applause," Jason says into his microphone. The crowd starts clapping and cheering.

"I love you so much Sammy," I say, tears of joy running down my face.

"I love you too Rachel, I love you too." He says. We walk off stage and the last song comes on.

After the concert, we head home. "Can we get something to eat?" I ask. I'm sitting in the back again wish Johnson.

"Yeah, I'm hungry to," Johnson says from next to me.

"Same," Skate says.

"Where do you hungry people want to eat?"

"Taco Bell!" Skate yells.

"Yass betch," I say, smiling.

"Skate and Johnson, you two pay for yourselves, I'm paying for me and Rachel," Sammy says.

"Then you'll go broke." I say.

"No I won't."

"I'm gonna eat so many tacos we should just buy Taco Bell and all the employs,"

"You're being weird," Sammy laughs.

"Weird means one of a kind, one of a kind means unique, unique is good, therefore, it's good to be weird."

"I hate you," Sammy jokes.

"A haters just a fan that's scared to admit it," I retort.

"Ohh she burned you!" Skate says.

"Taco Bell!" I yell when I see the sign.

"Yass!" Johnson says like a white girl when she sees Starbucks. Sammy parks the car and we go inside.

"Sammy, I want 3 meat and cheese only tacos please,"

"Okay," he says and orders for him and me. Johnson and Skate order after. We all get our food and sit down.