Introduction

Hey guys, I thought I would start a story that has a long plot while I wait for the Four Knights of the Apocalypse story to take its course. It takes place a little while before the main story, about the time when the Edinburgh incident happened for all of the manga readers out there. Hope you guys enjoy! 

Content Warning: Swearing, slightly suggestive content, and gore(?)

~THEWOLFSINOFANGER

Character Information

Name: Arcadia

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Platinum

Race: Goddess

Affiliation: Mael and Ludociel of the Four Archangels

Abilities:

~Necromancy~

The ability to revive and interact with the dead. Includes seeing, hearing, and being able to make physical contact with them. It is passed down from teacher to student through different generations. Every carrier of this power has been female, as Chaos saw it fit to give this power to one woman of the different races and subraces in Britannia (aside from humans, beastmen, and werewolves) when he was creating it. The only way that the ability is transferred is when the current carrier dies, passing the power on to her student. This ability also includes the power to travel to different worlds via portals that go through the Necropolis. 

(The other necromancers are listed below)

~Shapeshifting~

The ability to shapeshift into any animal of her choice, Arcadia uses this ability the most often. The most common form she takes is a prairie cat, or a mountain lion with large pointed ears, a longer than average tail, and slightly bigger paws than a mountain lion has.

~Lightning Carnival~

Like her brother, Ludociel, Arcadia also possesses this ability, where a forcefield of light forms around the targets and beams shoot at them from the borders of the forcefield.

~Ark~

Like every other goddess, Arcadia also possesses the ability to get rid of demons using this technique.

~Purify~

This ability is much stronger than purge, but does not kill its targets, instead transforming corrupted targets to their original 'purified' state, before they were corrupted.

~Healing~

While many goddesses know only the basics of healing, Arcadia knows very advanced techniques of healing, and can use them to reset fractured bones, heal fatal injuries like stab wounds, and also fix bones that have popped out of their sockets.

Name: Midnight

Race: Demon

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Pink

Abilities:

~Necromancy~

Mentioned above

~Darkness~

Like all other demons, Midnight can also use darkness to create weapons or to fly. She can also use it as appendages to grab things.