(Chapter 30) Ore Tree Orudora

A/N: I found an incorrect quotes generator and it's safe to say that I'm starting every chapter with an incorrect quote and you guys can't stop me >:)

~A Week Ago~

King and Diane woke up in Ore Tree, Orudora, and quickly spotted Gloxinia and Drole. Gaia and Rosetta were stuck in a cocoon of vines that carefully were woven around them behind the two Commandments, but Diane noticed something about them. More specifically, the way they looked. Are they...fatter? Diane thought to herself. "Hey, that's rude! Don't call two pregnant ladies fat, you jerk!" Rosetta yelled, covering her mouth as Gaia glared at her. "Hehe...oops." she tried, as Gloxinia's face turned the color of his hair. "Go all out from the start." King said. "Don't worry, we'll save you." he called to the Fairy and Giant Queens. Gaia looked at Rosetta. "We agreed to tell them later, not now, you dolt." she said, flicking the fairy. Eventually, King and Diane were nearly dead. "Such a shame, a Fairy King without wings, it's unheard of." Gloxinia stated. "Hey dumbass, the only other Fairy King that isn't Harlequin is Dahlia. He's the third one so far, cut him some slack." Gaia deadpanned, before Rosetta yanked her hair. "Shut it, peanut gallery, nobody asked and this is getting good." she hissed, letting go of the Giant's hair. They then watched as the two finally fell limp after Gloxinia used the Time Spell that Elizabeth had taught him so many millennia ago. He and Drole then turned to Gaia and Rosetta. Gaia was facing the opposite direction, while Rosetta was looking to the side. Gloxinia peeked into her mind. What if something happens to him? What if something happens to me? She asked these two questions internally over and over again, not paying attention to her surroundings as Gloxinia walked closer. She felt his arms wrap around her, before he spoke. "If anything were to happen to me, then I would be alright. Besides, necromancy is at its highest potential under the light of a full moon, meaning that if Chandler attacked me or Drole, that you would likely be able to revive us, but I'm not counting on it because I don't want you to strain yourself now." he said, laying a hand on her slightly round tummy. "I...but what about...nevermind." she whispered, leaning against him for support. Drole, meanwhile, was just...staring at Gaia, as she looked away from him. She then felt two hands on her stomach, while his other pair of hands turned her around to face him, before she was pulled into his chest. "Drole..." she mumbled. "I wouldn't have been mad if you told me, I'm so happy." he said, his tone soft and loving.

~3,000 Years Ago~

King and Diane woke up screaming as they took in their situation, before they finally calmed down slightly after Meliodas and Elizabeth arrived. "Oh, hey, look who showed up later than us for once." Meliodas said, pointing behind them. They then turned to see Gaia and Rosetta, but they looked different. "Hey, sorry we're late. Someone lost their mace and had to look for it." Rosetta commented, giving Gaia the side eye. "After the wedding, I figured you would have been clinging to Gloxinia, since you seemed to never stop clinging to him on your wedding night." Meliodas commented, causing her face to turn bright red. "I-well, while that's true, you didn't have to say it out loud, Meliodas." she scolded, before flying next to King. "Gloxinia, is everything alright?" she asked, her face flushed pink. "Oh, um, yeah, everything's good here." he said, before she spoke, well then, allow me to tell you guys that we need to go now if we wanna get there in time." she said, causing Meliodas to nod.

"Alright, we're coming up to the Valley of Fossils now. Be ready!" Meliodas called to King and Diane. "Ready for what?!" Diane yelled. She was soon answered by the sight of a lot of Albions and demons attacking some humans. After some of the smoke cleared, Diane saw Meliodas bring down Albion after Albion, cutting them down in seconds. Eventually, the Commandment of Piety, Calmadios, stood in front of the Fairy and Giant. "We need to run!" Diane cried, only for Meliodas to stop her. "Don't run, you'll be affected by his Commandment, no matter what, fight until the end!" He urged the two. "Drole, allow me to help!" Gaia said, before moving her hands elegantly through the air. "Lava Flow!" She yelled, sending a jet at the demon as King used 'Necrosis' on him. "Ok, he's down, now let's finish this." Diane said. "Evil Breath!" Calmadios called, spitting a huge cloud of poison at the group of four. "Sorry, Calmadios, don't take it personally." Meliodas said as he jumped in front of them. "Sir Meliodas, why?!" He screeched. "Full Counter!" He yelled, countering the attack back at him. "Did it finish him?" Diane asked, causing him to smirk. "Yeah, that got rid of him for sure." He responded, before Elizabeth floated down. "Why are you two still conversing?! There are demons still..." King looked behind him and was shocked to see that there weren't any more demons behind him. "How did they all disappear?" He asked, causing Elizabeth to giggle. "Oh, I just talked to them for a bit and sent them away, that's all." She replied. "Elizabeth." Meliodas breathed, before a group of four humans came out of the rubble. "Hey thanks for helping. Thanks to you, we're still kicking." A man with red eyes and blond hair said. "Ban! What are you doing here?" King asked. "Who is Ban? My name's Rou, nice to meet you." The man said. "Oh, sorry, you remind me of a person I know." King replied. "We should head back to base." Elizabeth advised, causing the human to speak. "Hey, mind if we join you?" He asked, as Meliodas smiled. "Sure welcome aboard." He replied, giving him a fist bump.