Profile: Mae Lixue

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Name: Mae Lixue
Stage Name: Lily
Birthday: August 17, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 163 cm (5'4")
Weight: 49 kg (107 lbs.)

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Instagram: Liloveu
Twitter: Liloveu (@MaeLixue)
Facebook: BigHit_Lily
TikTok: LiLoveu
YouTube: Lily
V Live: Lily
Official Website: lily.ibighit.com

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

♫ After disbanding of DayDream; Lily is currently the only official female idol under Big Hit. 

♫ Lily's fandom name is Lily Bugs.

♫ At age of 11, Lily had (accidentally) auditioned for the role of Hana Chang, a neutral rebellious character in Harry Potter movie series. Throughout the movie, Lily's character from the house of Slytherin has been portrayed to have bad intentions until in the latest release of Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part I it is revealed that Lily actually always had worked against Voldemort. Many theories suggest that this might have been the reason for hatred between Draco Malfoy and Hana Chang, two most shipped characters of movie franchise.

♫ In 2007, Lixue was signed under Big Hit as an actor and trainee. Bang PD saw the high potential in the young girl and have been very supportive (like a father figure) to her.

♫ BTS has often referred her as sunbae due to the fact that she is their senior in the company and entertainment industry. 

♫ Lily returned to Korea in 2016, after finishing the shooting for Deathly Hallow Part II. 

♫ When the final moments on the set of Harry Potter movies were shared, Lily went trending on multiple social media platform due to emotional goodbyes with the cast.

♫ Lily became the youngest Michelin star chef at the age of 20 with her exceptional skills in Culinary. 

♫ Lily is co-owner of Baeghab Cuisine (their family restaurant) along with her mother. Recently after her return to Korea, she helped her mother at the restaurant and during that short time period, the restaurant was awarded with two Michelin stars, making her the youngest to achieve the honor.

♫ Because of her passion in cooking, Lily is majoring in Culinary Arts. 

♫ Lily debuted on November 7, 2010, with her first single named Sarang.

♫ Due to her international popularity, Sarang charted in Top 100 Billboard at #31.

♫ In 2012, Lily met Choi Mi-Cha on sets of a Korean drama 'Destined to Love' and both became close friends ever since. Mi-Cha and Lily are the famous friendship duo in Korean entertainment industry. 

♫ Absolutely hates rats.

♫ Lily is bisexual. It greatly disappoints her how her management team are currently refraining her from revealing her sexuality to her fans due to conservative culture.

♫ I order to relieve stress, Lily often hooks up with other people in industry. Seojoon and her have been friends with benefits for almost a year now.

♫ Lily has no alcohol tolerance. Thus, she avoids alcoholic beverages at all costs. 

♫ Apart from Mi-Cha, Lily is also good friends with Beomgyu from TxT. Their wavelength matched on their absolute crackhead energy. Beomgyu is like a younger brother to Lily and she is very protective over him. Fans often joked about them being real blood siblings.