Profile: Park Yong-Hyun

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Name: Park Yong-Hyun
Occupation: Makeup artist and stylist for Mae Lixue
Birthday: December 7, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 183 cm (6'0")
Weight: 68 kg (150 lbs.)

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Instagram: Park_YongHyun
Instagram: I_m_not_Daddy (private)
Twitter: Call_me_daddy
YouTube: Park Yong-Hyun
TikTok: I_am_gay_girls

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

✉ Park Yong-Hyun has been Lixue's makeup artist and stylist for past three years.

✉ They first met for a Vogue photoshoot in Japan and have been great friends ever since.

✉ Park Yong-Hyun is gay and is an unhealthy relationship.

✉ Yong-Hyun has grown quite popular because of his unique fashion sense. 

✉ He studied fashion and cosmetics in Paris and knows how to speak French well. Since Lixue also knows French, they often use to language to gossip things they don't want others to understand. 

✉ Felix, Yeong-Su (secretly), Chanyeol, Jackson and Soobin have a tiny crush on him. 

✉ Yong-Hyun's BTS bias is Jung Hoseok and bias wrecker is Kim Taehyung. 

✉ His parents are divorced. His parents had started to have a lot of arguments ever since Yong-Hyun started High school. They got in one big argument (reason still unknown to Yong-Hyun) which led them to sign divorce paper. 

✉ Yong-Hyun's mother never supported his passion for fashion and was also not supportive to the fact that he is gay. 

✉ Hyun has a younger sister named Park Sang-Hee. 

✉ His dream is to one day open his own cosmetics line and a model agency.