Profile: Ro Jung-Hwa

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Name: Ro Jung-Hwa
Entertainment Agency: Milestone Entertainment
Birthday: June 10, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 165 cm (5'5")
Weight: 47 kg (105 lbs.)

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Instagram: ro.junghwa
Instagram: hwa.gallery (photography)
Twitter: Junghwa (@Official.rojunghwa)
Facebook: RO_JungHwa
YouTube: Hwa Vlogs
TikTok: RoHwa

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

[◉"] Ro Jung-Hwa is a rookie actress, and it has been 4 years since she joined Milestone Entertainment.

[◉"] Hwa was previously a social media influencer and freelance model.

[◉"] She has a YouTube channel name 'Hwa Vlogs' where she posts short travel videos and other lifestyle videos.

[◉"] Hwa gained spotlight due to her sensational acting in a short film named 'Haneul' that was self-created by her and a group of friends. Many Korean actors and actresses had tweeted about the short film, remarking that the girl has high potential in acting.

[◉"] While in middle school, Hwa fell in love with acting and thus decided to major in Performing Arts. Her dream in to one day build a career as an actor.

[◉"] Apart from acting, Hwa is interested in photography and cinematography. 

[◉"] Minoring in cinematography. 

[◉"] Hwa also has a passion for painting and flower arrangements. Her followers comment how her painting and flower arranging vlogs have healing and soothing properties.

[◉"] Kim Namjoon had once retweeted one of her nature paintings and called her work impressive. 

[◉"] Ro Jung-Hwa, after joining Milestone Entertainments, has acted as a deuteragonist and few tertiary characters in some K-dramas. Nowadays her fanbase are demanding for more primary role for her and accusing Milestone Entertainments of suppressing her talents. 

[◉"] Her recent project was a K-drama named 'Loving My Secret Admirer' that gained lots of attention. She played the second lead, first being Choi Mi-Cha.

[◉"] Choi Mi-Cha took great interest in the polite female. She considered Hwa very respectful, kind and self-disciplined. Though she noticed that the rumors about her company are true, and they are holding back Hwa from reaching her full potential and had felt irritated on so. She was determined to help Hwa.