Profile: Choi Mi-Cha

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Name: Choi Mi-Cha
Entertainment Agency: JYP Entertainment
Birthday: October 31, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height: 160 cm (5'3")
Weight: 46 kg (102 lbs.)

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Instagram: Only_Choimicha
Instagram: Not_Choimicha (private)
Twitter: Banned from twitter
Facebook: Official_Choi.MiCha
YouTube: Hogwarts Dropout 
TikTok: Google_Me

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☯ Choi Mi-Cha is a popular actress known for her natural and authentic acting skills.

☯ Signed under JYP Entertainment for 10 years.

☯ Her career started as a freelance child actor in a series named 'Dear Life'.

☯ Mi-Cha is famous for her chaotic and goofy personality. Her co-stars often complaints how Mi-Cha loves to prank everyone on set.

☯ Many celebrities who have worked with Mi-Cha claims that she has a contagious laugh. It is impossible to not laugh once you hear the sound of her laughter. 

☯ She has been banned from twitter for posting a thread of thirst tweets about actor Wei Zhe Ming (popularly known as Miles Wei) while she was drunk. She almost faced a lawsuit due to defamatory claims but was saved when Miles disagreed to continue with any legal actions.

☯ In the next month after the scandal, both appeared to have a brief meeting at an award show and went trending due to dating rumors which were later denied by their companies.

☯ Choi Mi-Cha has feelings (NoT cRusH) for Miles ever since she saw him on set of 'Destined to Love'.

☯ She also met Lixue on the set of same k-drama (Miles and Lixue starred in it) and often jokes that the drama turned out lucky for her as she found a best friend and potential boyfriend.

☯ Choi Mi-Cha and Lixue share a deep and strong friendship. Lixue once had to face body shaming comments during the time she was required to gain healthy weight for a project. When they were at airport, a few people tried to throw food at the female idol and Mi-Cha had thrown the hot coffee that was in her hand at them. 

☯ "People laugh when I say I would kill for Lixue. I don't think they understand I am not joking. You hurt my soulmate and I will make your death look like an accident. It's that simple." - Mi-Cha for Vanity Fair Lie Detector Test.

☯ Mi-Cha takes great interest in traveling, trying different cuisines and simply observing the surrounding on streets. She says it helps her better understand how people act, react and live. 

☯ Her fandom is said to be one of the scariest and something you should be scared of before spreading hate.