irresistible

"I don't ever tell you how I really feel
'Cause I can't find the words to say what I mean
And nothing's ever easy
That's what they say"

Song- "Just a Little Bit of Your Heart" by Ariana Grande
_____________________

Song- "Just a Little Bit of Your Heart" by Ariana Grande_____________________

"Don't you already have that one?" Luke asks Rose as she holds up a copy of the Abbey Road vinyl by the Beatles

"Yes, but I don't have this copy," Rose says as she tucks the squared vinyl cover to her chest.

"What's the difference?" He cocked an eyebrow up at the small girl as he propped up an elbow on the wooden post next to him.

"This one is the one where the apple takes up the whole thing, I've got the one where it's only in the middle," Rose explains as her eyes flicker with a sense of desire as she talks about these vinyls.

"But other than that they're the exact same right?"

"Yeah, so?" Rose says as she pouts out her bottom lip to help egg on how much she wants this vinyl.

Luke doesn't understand the need for two of the same vinyls, but he's not about to argue with her on it. If Rose wants two of the same vinyls, that's what she's going to get. 

"Alright, add it to the pile," Luke nods his head to their basket that's already filled up with several vinyls, and Rose squeals in excitement.

She does a little jump to kick up her heels as she smiles happily at the success of her shopping trip so far. They've only just arrived at the record store and she's already got a nice pile of records stacking up.

She was only supposed to get two vinyls since they can get pricey, but Luke told her that she's got no limit this time seeing as he's trying to make up for the events of yesterday.

After Rose had a breakdown in Luke's arms, she begged him to take her away from that house and do something to get her mind off of it. Luke wanted to do anything he could to help her and he thought of something that maybe could do the trick.