Kasam

I guess many of you must have heard this song and if not then find ur earphones, plug them in and feel it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thud!

Thud!

Thud!

'Sumati kaki ruk jaayiye!' A helpless Tapur cried

'Tu chup reh Tapur! Sumati jo kar rahi hai karne de Thakumaa Kalindi Das retorted

Thud!

Thud!

Thud!

Sumati was not gonna stop today, the anger she had was all venting out on Bondita, her ego was hurt too, how can her daughter dare to break the Kasam of her own mother just for that mere Anirudh Roy Chaudhary!

Bondita had no energy to oppose anything today, the shock given by destiny was too much for her to handle. 

Destiny is the force which some people believe controls the things that happen to you. It is destiny that brings people together and make them apart too and this destiny has again played a dirty game with that poor soul who was lifelessly lying down on the cold floor bearing the slaps and beatings her mother was giving her.

Her drowsy state was all ready to get unconsious because of the mental and physical weakness she was going through, her eyes which were all heavy were just staring at the main door still expecting him to come.

No! she does't want any explainations from him, she knows that there must be a big problem that's why he had to leave her at the mandap, he is her Sakha Babu, her soul lies in him and can anyone doubt there soul? Can they? No they can't!

'Bol Bondita kya wo Anirudh tere liye teri maa se, uski kasam se itna zyada zaroor hai ki bina apni maa ki parvaah kiye, uski manzoori jaane tu bhaag gyi uss Anirudh ke saath!' Sumati asked tightening her grip on Bondita's soft arms, all these acts of her is gonna surely leave marks on her delicate body.

Bondita had no strength left to even move her lips, replying to what her mother asked was a thing very far, she now just looked at an all scared and nervous Tupur who just joined her hands and pleaded through her eyes to not say anything.

Tupur knew that if the truth will come out of her lying to Sumati and making her response a Yes for Bondita and Anirudh to run away, leave everyone Chandrachur himself will torture her to death.

Seeing Bondita being unresponsive sumati's blood boiled and the next second bondita felt another blow of the hard stick on her skin and that was inuff for Bondita to bear as her red tears filled eyes closed and she drifted to an unconsious state.

---------------------------------------------------------

'Sak..kha B..babu' a weak Bondita finally opened her eyes and got her consiousness back as she felt excruciating pain all over her shoulders, back, arms and cheeks, her head felt heavy but she was determined to get up from the bed she was kept on.

She noticed that her clothes were changed while some powdered medicines were kept on the side table with a bowl of water. Thakumaa must have made her eat those to help her regain her conciousness back.

She tried to stand up but her legs were not supporting much, after trying for another 4-5 times she finaly succeeded as she walked near her room's door and realised that some people are laughing outside. Slightly opening the door she peeked outside as she saw a man in his 50's while a women in her late 30's laughing and talking to her Thakumaa.

'Toh thik hai phir ghosh babu, aap apne bete ko leke kal aajaiyega, wo aur aap ek saath hi dekh lijiyega humaari Bondita ko' Thakumaa said to the man Shonjoy Ghosh happily while they too smiled