Prologue

THE CAMERA PANS down into a small alley way. A man with dyed black hair and rather large scars from his own quirk is walking down said alleyway. The further he goes down, the darker it gets. Graffiti on the walls, trash along the floor, he could've sworn he'd past some dried up blood earlier. The brick wall left a foul stench in his nose as he continued his trek down the alley.

Finally he makes it to a narrow crack at the end and slides in. When he does, he finds a door and was quick to push it open. Just as he did two men jumped down holding knives to his throat and back.

One had his shirt torn apart down to his black jeans. He had sneakers on. He had brown hair that reached the back of his neck and black nails. The man holding the knife to his throat had green hair with yellow highlights. He wore a black coat and white mask. It didn't seem like he had pupils, his eyes were all whites.Although, from the difference in clothing, the two had something in common, both were sporting a tattoo of a black rose on their necks.

"Who are you?" The man with the mask asked. The ravenette kept his mouth closed as he smirked. "That's none of your concern."

The man seemed to narrow his eyes on his form. He had a knife to his throat, what was wrong with him? He analysed him closer before asking another. "Why are you here? Are you here for anyone in particular?"

It was quiet again. "This time you better answer..." he said as he dug the knife into his skin. "I'm looking for your leader."

"And what would he want from someone like you?" The man with brown hair spat. "Oh, me and him? We're like this." The man said as he crossed his fingers. The two men looked at each other, uncertain. Before dropping their arms. "Follow me." The green haired man said as they walked further into the building.

The walk didn't take too long, but it was long enough for him to realise how all the people in the building, whether having mutation quirks, emitters etc, short, tall, man, woman— whatever they were, they all had the same identical tattoo. The black rose. They would give him strange looks, some even recognising him and running away from fear. Others would wave in his direction.

Finally they made it to another door which led back out to another alleyway. They made a few turns before they saw two people, almost the same height. One looked to be a school girl with blonde hair and two messy space buns. The other looked to be a school boy, having his blazer on his shoulders acting like a cape, bandages all along his left forearm while his right hand had a white glove with a very noticeable hole in the middle. In the middle was the boy's revealed hand, but on the hand was a tattoo of a rose. It wasn't just black, it was white and black, with gold sprinkled around it. Looking closer, both their uniforms seemed identical. The boy had blue school pants on while the girl had a blue skirt, both having either a beige sweater or blazer and the boy had a white dress shirt.

The girl seemed to be talking, having a mask around her neck, while the other boy had two pads covering both his ears, almost like head phones. But the black haired man knew what they were. Pressing a specific button on them would activate a mask with neon green lines going around it, having a look of a gas mask but without the massive helmet and instead of having one large filter it was two small ones. It wasn't activated, but he knew what it looked like off by heart.

"Cmon, Glacier! Aren't you bored?!" The girl complained as she bounced up and down. The boy put a finger on his chin while shaking the graffiti can. He turned to the girl with a smile. "No."

She pouted as he continued to spray the wall. He was making what looked to be a diamond. "Glacier. We have someone here for you."

The man with green hair had called. The boy turned to him and look at the man with black hair before turning to go back to his work. The ravenette smirked. It was quiet as the boy continued to spray the wall before stepping back to admire his work. "You know," he began. "That's a new record. You haven't burned my men yet, Dabi."