Chapter 2: Mission Blood-2

"I guess we shouldn't be surprised that something like this won't take down U.A..."

"But well, I think I see now..." A boy who was completely blue and looked like a whale said as he threw down balls that seemed to have turned to rock.

The teal haired male stepped forward. "His quirk is 'stiffening.' He can make objects he kneads or scrapes with both hands super hard. Lucky for us, it doesn't work on living things."

A boy with long black hair caught them. "I'm leaving it to you!"

"I'll take it from here." He said with a blank expression. "But I might just end up finishing ahead of you all." The balls seemed to glow purple as he began to make circles with his arms.

"Kit?"

"Quirk, Boomerang. He can throw objects in his hands at any trajectory he wants. Even underground."

"I hope you let it pass because it means you have less people to go up against." He said as he got halfway through the circle he went back to standing straight before he threw them up. "Target Lock-on! Boomerang: Crescent Moon Trajectory."

The balls fell from the sky and into the ground. The ground shifted around the ball making small bumps in the earth as the class looked around. "The targets have been determined. Since their trajectories are hiding underground, you won't be able to react."

"Where in the world are they?!" The boy with purple balls on his head asked aloud.

"Get back, I'll handle it!" The girl with purple hair rushed. She put her earphone jacks into some sort of machine on her hands. "Sound Amplification..." She punched her hands into the ground. "Amplifier Jack... Heartbeat Distortion!"

Suddenly the ground shook before practically collapsing. Y/n jumped upwards avoiding his own fall. 'Yeah, I'm done here.'

Suddenly he got a message on his earpiece. 'You said Izuku is in the mountain range?'

"Yeah, I'm gonna go try finding people to beat so I can pass. It's up to you now." Y/n muttered into the piece of technology as he sent himself flying by launching himself with a pillar of ice.

"There's still a stalemate in all quaters..." The tired host whispered into his head piece. "No one has passed yet. Oh, when we get any reports, I will announce them all from this broadcasting area."

"Good. No ones passed yet." Suddenly a large dust cloud was seen behind him, tremors accompanying them he shook and almost lost his balance from the pure force of the shaking. 'Damn, what was with these heroes in training?!'

Y/n hopped away even further. He was now in the city. He decided to start looking for people before having two balls shot at his back. He jumped over both and turned to see two girls. One was bouncing a ball in her hand with a smirk.

The other seeming to have a clown mask covering her face. "Sorry, but I'll be taking your targets!" The smirking girl said.

She seemed to vanish and appear in front of Y/n and went to put her ball on Y/n's targets. Y/n side stepped and watched her almost fall. "Stay still!" She said as she lunged at him. They continued to dance with the girl in the back sweat dropping.

Y/n managed to stomp his foot on the ground and freeze the girl over. She squealed in fear before the other girl wrapped an arm around Y/n's whole body.

"Damn! What the hell?!" Y/n yelled. "Good job Shura! Now, let me just—"

"AH!" Y/n's body soon began to emit a cold breeze that quickly made the girl retract her arm in fear. Y/n threw two balls at her, making her stretch her legs up so she would avoid them.