Chapter 1|2|: Mission-Blood

Y/N HAD BEEN called in by the league of villains. He was given an address and was quick to make his way there. When he did, he found himself in front of some sort of warehouse.

'Now, where would be the entrance...' He thought himself as he walked around the building. He finally spotted a door and pushed it open.

There the league was. Some sitting on boxes, others simply leaning on a wall. Either way, they all watched the door open and listened to the sound of footsteps slowly make their way toward them.

"Y/n! How've you been?"

"Well, since schools started again. Shitty." He yawned before going to sit next to Toga.

"Not to mention now I have to deal with everyone asking me questions about where you are. It's a good thing you left and blocked me. Although the police did try to talk to me a few times."  Y/n said looking at Toga.

"How did it go?"

"Not too bad. I just pretended like I was really upset about finding out my best friend was a villain." Y/n shrugged. "But that's not why I'm here, isn't it?"

Shigaraki had been staring at the ground for a few minutes now before he finally looked up. His eyes met with Y/n's.

"We have another mission. But this time, it'll only be you and Toga."

"Why's that?" Y/n asked tilting his head.

"Simple. You and her will be working together to get Izuku Midoriya's blood. Her quirk allows her to change into any other person, but we need you to go and support her. That's why you will be registering as a transfer student to Shiketsu."

*

*

*

"So I have to talk to new people?" Shigaraki nodded. "Fuck that."

"Y/n, this isn't something you can just tell to piss off. We've lost our bar, master, and most of our Nomu's. It's either this, or we wait to hatch another plan. We need to strike now, otherwise there won't be a next time."

Y/n thought for a moment. "Does that mean I get to see Suki again?"

"Yes, I think."

"Ok! It's a deal!"

"Was it really that easy to get you to go?" Dabi narrowed his eyes on the boy. "Yeah. What can I say, I can be very picky."

——————

"Everyone, today we have a student working with us. He was requested by another school to join us for the provisional license." A teacher said as Y/n walked in.

"Hello." He simply said. "My name is Y/n Yumeko. Eyes around the room were all fixed on him as he stared back. "What's your quirk?"

"My quirk is Frost. I can make ice or manipulate it into any shape or form I'd like. I can also control cool air leaving my body if I was to focus hard enough. Or I could just do this."

The boy made a circle with his hands and blew into it as cool air flew through. "Do you have a hero costume?"

"The designers managed to get mine done pretty fast. I can say I'm very proud of the way it turned out." Y/n responded.
'Even if I know I wear it all that much.'

"Okay, seen as you are new and will be working with us, I say it's time to see what you can do. You'll be fighting Inasa Yoarashi."