Chapter 1: Y/n's life

Y/N HAD TURNED the TV on to look at the News. Of course it was talking about the Hosu incident. 'If things like this keep up, U.A's reputation'll drop significantly. People will stop sending their kids to be heroes there, and most likely send them to places such as shiketsu. The school would go completely bankrupt. Must suck to suck.' He thought to himself before shoving a large spoon of ice cream into his mouth before switching it  to Netflix to watch his favourite show.

To put it bluntly, U.A a sports festival. Quite popular actually. So popular it replaced the olympics. It was practically a sports day where U.A students go against each other to get noticed by heroes and get internships, almost like work  experience. They would go for a week, learn about the hero and what they do before coming back.  'Sadly', three of the students were attacked at Hosu. One being the pro hero Ingenium's younger brother, had serious troubles in one of his arms now. Luckily, Endeavor had saved them before it was too late. It would make sense, his son was one of the students there.

—-

It was now the morning and Y/n had found himself waking up on his couch. He got up and checked his phone. 7:13 he had to get to school. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a shower before getting dressed and fixing his hair. He went out to a nearby supermarket to buy a drink before rushing to his school.

——

Y/n had made it to the gates and was listening to music as he walked in. "Y/n!" He heard as he made a corner and took his earphones out as he smiled when he was pulled into his best friend's embrace. "What lesson fo you have first? I have history."

Y/n thought for a moment before realising. "Maths." He growled as t thought of a certain brunette crossed his mind. "Don't you sit next to Noah? That boy from America?"

"Yeah. He's irritating. He doesn't shut up!" Y/n cried as he clawed at his own hair. The two split ways as Y/n began to near the maths corridor, cursing under his breath as he made his way there. Suddenly he felt his phone vibrate, he took his phone out.

One new message from: Burnt Toast

He smirked at the name before turning his phone off. He hoped it wasn't anything important. He finally stepped over to the door and opened it as he walked in the room. A few eyes were on him since he was one of the last to walk in. He looked at the clock on the other side of the room. 8:49. The lesson would start soon. He stepped over to his desk and sat down putting his chin in his hand as a set of blue eyes came into view.

He closed his eyes, internally screaming in his head. "What." He hissed. "Hi." The boy so cheerfully said.

"No. What do you want." Y/n snapped.

"What? Can't I talk to my dear friend—"

"Ok, first of all. We're not friends. Second— the only time you ever come to me, is to ask for something. What is it?" Y/n practically barked getting a few stares. He glared at the people looking at him and they turned away. They had learned not to pay attention to him when Noah was irritating him. A few weeks ago, a student had asked him to be quiet and he had practically threw his chair at her. She barely dodged it and merely escaped with her life. Another student tried to ask Y/n why he hated Noah so much. He received a glare while Y/n asked for a hand shake. He walked away with purple knuckles. Lesson of the day, don't talk to Y/n about— or while he's with Noah.