Hearts of Betrayal - 1

"Hyung please understand. You know about me!! Still you say you gonna trust that stupid report! " I asked him with a broken heart.. I couldn't believe he is the one who married me!!!

"Jungkook, shut the f**k up... Do you want me to believe our stupid love, trust over this 100℅ accurate result... I can't believe you kook.... I do-dont know what to say" He said and looked at me with his eyes which now only holds a hatred for me.....

"Stupid??? You call our love stupid... Wow... " I said to him... I was about talk but,

"Tae, what are you still doing with this cheater... Come on, we need to go.... I have already booked our tickets... Plus we need to say goodbye to our hyungs... " He said and smirked at me... He is the one who I hate to the core....

"Jungkook, I never wanted to end this.. But you caused all this" He said and shoved the papers in my face... He started to walk with that best friend of his heart....

"Hyung, you will regret this... You will regret for betraying our love" I shouted while tears flowing down my cheeks....

I started to walk back to our home, from the airport.... Why my life turned out like this AGAIN??? Why he have to come, love and then just go away like this!!!!!

 Why my life turned out like this AGAIN??? Why he have to come, love and then just go away like this!!!!!

Kim Taehyung❤ Kim Jungkook

Both fell in love at a first sight, then married, lived happily untill.........

Taehyung:
National football player
28 years old.
Parents Mr & Mrs. Kim
Cousins: Namjoon, Yoongi & Y/N
Best Friend: will reveal later.

Jungkook:
Physiotherapist
25 years old.
Parents none.
Friends: Jin, Jimin and Hope.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

So guys... This story will have short chapters like this chapter, and it will be completed with 10 chapters... I hope so...

Hope you guys give support to this story...

Have a good day😊.

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions. Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you,  I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁