Hearts of Betrayal - 3

Jungkook reached home from the airport... He just sat on the couch and looked at nothing... His mind is now blank... He is very sad, at the same time he is very angry at Taehyung and his hyungs....

Taehyung didn't believed him... He just trusted the report...Few days before, they were so happy... He is now like this, because of Taehyung friend, who is called Park Chul....

He is Taehyung best friend from childhood.. Chul has a crush!!nope!!! He is obsessed with Taehyung.. Taehyung didn't know since both are friends from childhoods.. But when Jungkook become Taehyungs boyfriend, kook came to know about the real character of Chul...

Jungkook didn't said anything to Taehyung..because he don't want to break their friendship... Yeah!!! Friendship...

Jungkook came out of his thoughts, when he heard the front door open.. He looked at the person and smiled a little..He needed this peeson, as he was about to hug!!!but

😕👋

But soon his smile fades and his eyes teared when Kook received a slap...

Jungkook couldn't believe this... The person who is now slapped him is the person who always supported him in everything...

"Hy-hyung" Jungkook said in a vulnerable voice which made the other to scoff...

"Don't you dare call me hyung with your dirty mouth... I can't believe this Jungkook" That person asked with so much hurt...

"You also believe him right?" Jungkook asked with a smile which is not looking good... That person wanted hug and say everything will be alright... But to him, what kook did was totally wrong...

"Yes kook. I believe him... Everything!!!i mean everything is clear and says you cheated on him... How could you do this to him??? How ho-how could you do this to us? " That person asked.

"Jinnie hyung, can I ask you something?? " Jungkook asked with a smile...

"What? " Jin asked not expecting Jungkook to smile at this situation...

"I guess that you guys always trust and support each other... Tell me if someone comes and asks you to take a test, then the test shows something which is never happened.... If Namjoon hyung treated you like this after finding about the REPORT what you will do hyung??" Jungkook asked...

"What are talking??? How can you compare me with yo-

Jin got cut...

" Jim, come on we will go... We don't wanna waste our time with this cheater... " Namjoon came and side hugged Jin... Jungkook smiled and

"Don't worry hyung... You guys will never see me... You guys didn't even tried to ask the truth from my side.. You all just believed and boom" Jungkook smiled through his tears...

By the time (when Namjoon came) all just stood thier silently not knowing what to do... Their heart aching to see the youngest suffering like this... But what he did is wrong.... That's what they thought!!!!

Jungkook just shook his head and headed to his shared bedroom.. He packed his belongings and went from their....

"Don't worry baby... I am here for you... " Jungkook spoke while caressing his stomach lovingly...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions. Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you, I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁