Hearts of Betrayal - 2

"Sir, new physiotherapist came. If you want I will assist him today to get to know the surroundings" Said one of the security who is working under BTS academy of sports.

"No need, I will ask our one of the manager to guide since they are just busy in chatting" CEO of the BTS academy of sports spoke....

Security moved from their, and the CEO shouted gaining the 4 managers attention...

"Yeah, you idiots, one of you come here and help me with something" CEO shouted...

"I will come dear, they are so boring~~~" Said person sang and came...

"Jinnie, please assist our new physiotherapist who is going to be the taehyungs" CEO said.

"Oh wow... My favorite job Joona" Jin said and kissed Joon cheek before marching towards the reception....

At reception

"Taehyung" Jin shouted but it's too late, he is already collided with one boy...

Both Taehyung and the boy lost in their eyes and taehyung hand automatically tightened it's grip around the boys waist... Both soon broke their eye contact when they heard someone shouting...

"Tae, are you ok" Jin asked...

"Yes hyung, I am" Tae said but looking at the boy who is now looking down...

"I am sorry, I didn't know you were walking behind me... I was about to get my bag because my name was calle-" Said boy couldn't complete, because Tae interrupted him....

"Hey hey... Relax... It's ok... It's my fault also... What's your name and are you new here? " Tae asked and Jin smirked knowing....

"Yes I am, I am Jungkook, new physiotherapist" Jungkook said and bowed....

"Wow, Tae you made my job easier... Hello Kook, I am one of the manager here and I will be assisting you today" Jin said and did a handshake with kook...

"Hyung, are you going to be formal with me" Jungkook said and pouted...

Jin just smiled and hugged the boy tightly... Taehyung now understood that he is the one who, his friends lovers always talked about.... He smiled and waited...

"So you are the one who is going to be my physiotherapist" Tae asked with a warm smile which made Kook to blush a little.

Jungkook nodded with a shy smile and walked away with Jin who is now informed Taehyung that they will join the others after helping kook.

Tae just watched the boy who is now following Jin like a lost BUNNY....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions. Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you,  I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁