Chapter 2

Yoo Joonghyuk has woken up.

It was his third regression.

Like the usual he woke up from the train. Looking everywhere he started killing everyone who's getting in his way.

Unlike the other kind protagonist... Yoo Joonghyuk is different.

"Oh, you finish this cargo all alone. That was fast." Yoo Joonghyuk look at the Dokkaebi emotionlessly.

"The other cargo is quite boring though there is five survivor there." His eyes widen.

"Five?" He unconsciously mutter.

'Isn't it supposedly to be only two?' He thought confuse. He click his tounge in annoyance because,

He will clearly kill who ever mess this round up.

Walking to door of the other cargo then destroying it.

He was surprise to be met by an empty cargo.

Looking at the exit door of the cargo it was forced open.

"Lee Hyunsung." He mutter knowing who's strength that is.

Then suddenly he stepped onto something.

He look down and again his eyes widen.

"Kim... Namwoon?" Yoo Joonghyuk was certainly sure Kim Namwoon wasn't suppose to die in this part. Kim Namwoon was supposed to live and become Yoo Joonghyuk's comrade along with Lee Jihye and Kim Yeoryoung.

Whoever did this really infuriated Yoo Joonghyuk.

Yoo Joonghyuk wants to do this his own way and he doesn't want anyone to mess his plan up.

The dead suddenly disappeared Yoo Joonghyuk knew where to go. To the bridge to Oksu station.

While walking to the bridge he encountered some dead who was turned alive again. Killing all of those who stand in his way effortlessly nearing and nearing where Kim Dokja is.

Piss at Kim Dokja he grab the neck of Kim Dokja and choke him.

"Bastard... Just who are you?!" Yoo Joonghyuk ask the male with veins popping out his face pissed to Kim Dokja.

He look at Dokja menacingly.

'I must kill him him now.' Yoo Joonghyuk thought with Kim Dokja reading his thoughts. Yoo Joonghyuk opened his Sage Eye but was always blocked by the ability Fourth Wall.

"Yoo... Yoo Joonghyuk...! Wait a minute...!" Dokja called for the other male. Knowing Yoo Joonghyuk if Kim Dokja doesn't speak now he'll be fed to the sea monster. He will be drop.

But one thing that Dokja noticed one thing.

'Isn't that my sister's bracelet?!' Dokja thought looking at the wrist of Yoo Joonghyuk.