Chapter 7

Yoo Joonghyuk clicked his tounge.

He still have places to go.

"Let's go Jihye, Yeoryoung." The two disciples look at their master.

"Hai!/Yes!" The two obediently answered and was about to follow him when Yeoryoung felt a hand in her arm.

"Nu-uh, you're not going anywhere." Dokja said with a smile wanting to protect his sister knowing how many troubles Yoo Joonghyuk will face and the death ofcourse. Yeoryoung gulp knowing fully what that smile meant.

"Hehehe, but oppa—"

"Oi, bastard you're holding me back." Joonghyuk said annoyed grabbing the other arm of Yeoryoung.

Dokja's companions with Jihye and Yeoryoung sweatdrop.

"What is happening?" Jung Heewon whispered to Lee Hyunsung.

"I also don't know." Lee Hyunsung answered.

"Why are they fighting?" Sangah mutter looking at how there's a lighting in their eyes. And it was abvious that Yeoryoung was annoyed and confuse at the same time.

"I found her first Kim Dokja." Yoo Joonghyuk defended.

"No, I found her first. I took care of her since she was an infant." Dokja firmly said with a smile.

"She's my disciple."

"She's my sister."

'This is never ending isn't it?' Is what Yeoryoung could thought.

'Fucking childish.' Yeoryoung mentally clicked her tounge.

[Constellation Abyssal Black Flame Dragon is enjoying the scene.]

[500 coins is sponsored.]

[Constellation Demon-like Judge Fire is eating popcorn.]

[Constellation Prisoner of the Golden Headband is waiting for your choice.]

[Constellation Secretive Plotter wanted to kidnap you so that there's no fight.]

[Constellation Demon-like Judge Fire is agreeing with the Constellation Secretive Plotter.]

[1,000 coins is sponsored.]

'What the hell is their problem?!' Yeoryoung yelled at her mind. She was already stressed with the two older men ripping her arms off then there's the constellations adding more stress.

"Okay—" Yeoryoung was cut off.

"You— you are pissing me off Kim Dokja." Yeoryoung can't help but sigh wanting to slap both men.

"Tsk, then give her to me then I'll never bug you." Dokja said.

"No, now give her to me." Joonghyuk firmly said. Jihye can't help but facepalm. While Dokja's companion can't caught up what was happening.

"You—"

"STOP STOP!" They stop when Yeoryoung yelled.

"Have you made your decision Yeoryoung?" Joonghyuk ask Yeoryoung with a serious face.

Yeoryoung sigh at their childishness.