Chapter 5

The two follow Yoo Joonghyuk. One thing that they can think of, "We're useless here."

Yoo Joonghyuk was killing all the monsters getting their way. Not that they don't like it, it's just that they feel useless being a disciple and doing nothing.

The two look around.

The place is not that great but it was okay?

"Wahhh, senpai look!" Jihye exclaimed pointing at two treasure chest.

"Wahhh, let's open it Jihye!" Yeoryoung too exclaimed excited. Joonghyuk let the two do what they want while he obtain the object he want.

"Kya, look at this senpai!" Jihye happily said with a shining eyes while waving the samurai in her hand. It was a samurai with a rectangle golden handguard, sharp silver blade, and a black with a bit lining of gold. It was beautiful sword.

"Mine too!" Yeoryoung said with a shining eyes. The two look childish. The katana in Yeoryoung's hand consist a golden orchid handguard with a black handle, it have a sharp clear glass like blade and it seems like inside of the clear blade is a shadow or just the darkness.

The glass like blade was made of Orichalcum.

Below the handguard is a golden sign that they can't seem to figure what that sign means.

It was beautiful anways.

Soon, her katana glow. She irk at the thin blade of the katana her katana's blade was now the same as Shinobu's blade though it was still sharp. She liked the first blade design more.

"Wahhhh, seems like your sponsor gave you a gift senpai. Wish my sponsor would do that." Yeoryoung just nod at her kouhai's statement.

Yeoryoung sigh and put the katana back to its sheat that's black as a charcoal.

"Are you two done?" Joonghyuk ask the two. Yeoryoung nod pouting while Jihye happily nod.

"Here." Joonghyuk gave Jihye a red chinese knot(?) for her sword.

While Joonghyuk gave Yeoryoung the same design but color gold. That lift Yeoryoung's mood up.

 That lift Yeoryoung's mood up