Chapter 3

"Lee Jihye?!"

[Constellation Secretive Plotter is curious about your relationship with the incarnation Lee Jihye.]

[Constellation Abyssal Black Flame Dragon is asking what's your relationship with the incarnation Lee Jihye.]

[Constellation Prisoner of the Golden Headband is pulling his hair in excitement to know.]

Wtf? What's wrong with the constellation Prisoner of the Golden Headband. Pulling his hair in excitement to know my relation with Lee Jihye?

And Demon-like Judge Fire is awfully quiet.

"Yeoryoung-senpai?!" I taught her Japanese well.

I'm a proud senpai.

"Wahhhh, Jihyeeee!!!! It's been a while. I'm glad your alive." I hug her. I miss my bestie so much.

She was still in her bloody uniform.

And me... I look like someone who crawl out barely surviving from the depths of hell.

"You two..." We have a name oppa.

"Come with me." Again?

"Who is he senpai?" Jihye ask me.

"Yoo Joonghyuk oppa. He's the one I met two years ago." I told her.

"Ohhhhhhhh... the one whom you said that almost commited suicide in the rooftop." Jihye pointed out making oppa look at us.

"Gomen oppa/Mianhae oppa." Both of us apologize woth a slight bow. Then again oppa continued to walk.

"Where are we going senpai?" Jihye whisper ask me.

"Dunno. He just ask me no, more like demand me to be his comrade. Because I know there is no questionnaire in his sentence that time." I whisper back.

"You two, clear this monster case." He flatly said. We look at him blankly, surprised at his statement.

"Huh?" Both me and Jihye said in unison.

"Clear this sub-scenario."

<A new sub-scenario has arrive.>

I gulp.

No matter how I'm an executive member of a mafia in my past life... I'm not ready for shits.

I haven't train in years becuase I thought of slacking off. If only I knew this is gonna happen I would've COME PREPARED!!!

[The constellations are watching you and incarnation Lee Jihye intently.]

This is gonna be troublesome.

Third Persona』

Lee Jihye and Kim Yeoryoung is not ready at everything.

Lee Jihye have a samurai that she stole on the way to the station and Kim Yeoryoung have a kitchen knife.