Chapter 6

"Jihye go back to the room and make her drink this. She doesn't have any poison resistance." Joonghyuk said giving Jihye a dark blue potion.

Dokja was curious on who is 'she'.

'Did he already found his other disciple? Ofcourse he have.' Dokja thought remembering all the lines from The Ways to Survive in a Ruined World.

'Yeoryoung is another disciple of Joonghyuk. She was one of Joonghyuk's loyal companion. Joonghyuk found Yeoryoung struggling from the harsssment of the people in the station and asked her to be his disciple and companion.

Soon Yeoryoung have awakened her stigma in the third scenario which was very powerful.

But every regression of Joonghyuk she's always be the one to dies last or if not she'll be dying protecting everyone.

<"Shishou please live.">

<"Shishou please protect Jihye.">

<"Shishou thank you.">

<"Shishou I believe that you'll finish the end of scenario even without me, Jihye, and Namwoon.">

That was only few of her lines. She, Jihye, and Namwoon have quite many scenes being the protagonist disciple.

Jihye, Yeoryoung, Namwoon even though they always bicker they were one of the reasons on why Joonghyuk's mental health is still a bit intact.

But Joonghyuk is slowly losing it when he saw his disciples die many times right before him. They died protecting him. They died smiling at him as if satisfied. They sometimes die brutally.

Because Joonghyuk treated the three as if his own siblings.

But seeing how I didn't spare Namwoon... now that I think about it Yeoryoung have the same name as my sister... well, it was one of the rare name so author-nim must've took an interest to the name and wrote it.' Dokja thought it was weird that his sister and Joonghyuk's disciple have the same name. Brushing it off and thinking it was just a coincidence.

"Ah, yes master. Did senpai fainted?"

"Just go."

"Yes!" Jihye said running to the room provided by Joonghyuk to see a Yeoryoung sweating and breathing heavily.

"The poison is taking the effect." Jihye mumbled worried. Making sure Yeoryoung drank every drops of the potion. Jihye doesn't want to lose another friend of hers.

Yeoryoung's breathing soon calmed down but her fever was still there. She might even have a cold.

"Haah, that's a relief. You'll be all good now to finish the scenario senpai. Rest for a while." Jihye said changing Yeoryoung's clothes.

Soon Joonghyuk too arrived.

"How is she?" Joonghyuk ask. Jihye smile at Joonghyuk.

"Senpai is okay now. Maybe just a slight fever." Jihye explained which Joonghyuk just nod.

~•🦋•~

After the monster wave Jihye heard Yeoryoung groaning.

"Master! Senpai is waking up!" Jihye announced happily.

"You..." Yeoryoung just smile at her master.

"Damn, my head is killing me." Yeoryoung mutter. Looking around she was surprised.

"The hell happened here? It was too bloody." She said covering her nose at the stench of the blood.

"Oh, the scenario already started." Jihye was the one to explain with Yeoryoung jhst nodding.