WHY

XAVIER POV 

My dad did not own my life so he has no right to fix my marriage to a girl, I thought while walking to his office I barged in and met him discussing  with my mum,  perfect  "son anything the matter" he said looking at me "yes their is a problem dad did I ever ask you to fix my marriage with some random girl" I said filling with rage "that girl you call random is Xenovia Trainor most precious germ of Dave trianor leader and mafia lord of the italian mafia the best mafia gang and I choose her because if we join we will be untouchable  that is why I chose her and you are going to marry her unless you want to lose your mafia to a stranger , now get out" he said pointing toward the I took the hint and left but banged the door on my way.

I called Ace and asked him to get me information about Xenovia trianor at about two hours I got her file and man was she hot and beautiful 

PARENTS: Dave Trainor and Trini Trainor

SIBLING: Aaron Trainor married to famous model Freya Trainor  and twin sister Ava Trainor 

PROFFESION: singer and owner of the designing company novia design

HOBBY: singing , gun shooting and hand combat

She was not like other woman then I heard a knock on the door my mum entered and sat on the chair "Xav baby your dad is doing this for your own good just agree an marry her for your dad happiness please" my mum said I could hear the plead in her voice "fine mum I'll marry her for you " she smiled and I felt good for making her smile " get ready we are having dinner tomorrow evening , we are going to Italy baby" she said and left I guess I have to get married and I will make her scared of me and obey me. 

She left and I looked at the file again Xenovia Trianor Twenty three she was more beautiful than any girl I have met " when are you going to stop staring" I turned to see my two best friend Ace and Javier smiling " common Javier he is captivated by her beauty to confess she is hot " Ace said and Javier began to laugh " f*** off guys she not that hot" I said typing my laptop " really cause I heard she won most beautiful last month and the head of the English mafia dated her for two month they made a good couple" Javier said laughing with Ace , I felt anger to hear that she was with a man before this and I did not know why " just don't forget to invite us to your dinner party tomorrow" Javier said walking away with ace now I have to travel to Italy tomorrow.