WEDDING PLANS

XENOVIA POV

Today was the day I go shopping for my so called wedding and to make it worse I have too see that Xavier guy , my friends and Freya were in my room going through my cloths to pick a better dress like am going to a special place . "guys it not like am going to a party you are destroying my closet" "we know but you need to look great for your fiance today" hearing that word 'fiance' made me angry ,"found the perfect dress common put it on " Freya said tossing me a dress " fine" I said entering the closet and coming out with the dress on " wonderful , you look beautiful" Natalie said, and I looked at myself satisfied Freya really knows her stuff. 

We got down and met my family eating we joined them and had breakfast , after breakfast we left for the mall at the mall we went straight to our private section and our private designer Yasmine greeted us and finally I saw him with his friend disc...

We got down and met my family eating we joined them and had breakfast , after breakfast we left for the mall at the mall we went straight to our private section and our private designer Yasmine greeted us and finally I saw him with his friend discussing and then his eyes went over to mine and I drifted my eyes to my mum and we walked over to them, Maya greeted us and we went over to sit at the sofa there while Maya Natalie, Tori, Freya and my mum went to check on my wedding dress .I had to sit with Xavier when one of his friend spoke to me "you look beautiful, am Ace" he said smiling "am Xenovia it's nice to meet you and thanks for the complement " I said smiling back at him but Xavier looked at him and he backed away and I went back to my phone when Xavier tried to talked to me "love that dress Gatita" I did not know what he said so I assumed it was Spanish, and I ignored him going back to my phone "how rude are you" he said looking at me ,I ignored him going back to my phone but suddenly my phone was snatched away from me by him .     

"what is your problem don't you get the fact that am not interested in your conversation" I said showing my anger "maybe I wouldn't have snatched your phone if you pay attention to me rather than your phone " he said looking angry " and while should I pay attention to you for no reason" I said taking my phone away from him he was about to take my phone back but then I heard my name and only one person calls me by that name "twinkle" I turned to see Ryan and I ran towards him hugging him.   

XAVIER POV

I was about to take the phone when I heard someone call her twinkle and turned to see her running towards a guy who welcomed her hug and then I could here every thing they were saying "I thought you were in Africa " she said to the guy "yes I was but I heard you are getting married so I came for your wedding and Natalie told me " he said smiling " off course she told you" she said "okay it's time to put on your dress my mum said and Xenovia left to put on her dress she came out looking beautiful.