Honeymoon surprise

Xenovia pov

Coughing out my wine , Justin handed me a wipe to clean my face . I face Mrs Mariano " sorry dear I know It was inappropriate of me to ask you such a question" she said " it's okay Mrs Mariano am doing good now " " well if we are done with this , just want to tell the both of you that you will be traveling to California Tomorrow, so you need to go pack your bags" Mr Mariano said , me and Xavier looked at he confused " why do we need to pack where are we going to " Xavier asked " well for your honeymoon silly " Mrs Mariano replied but then stayed quiet after being given a glare by her husband .
That's why I love my family no formalities between us like normal mafia families have . " But segra it has just been two days after we got married " I said making sure to put the mother part . " Well the press is taking , so for them not to over power you guys with question , we thaught two weeks of relaxation away from work would be nice , and California is a nice place " he said , I can't agree more the press has been on my neck for the past two days which is so annoying and California is a nice place plus that is where Cassy lives with Darwin .
" Well I have to obey so I think we would go " Xavier said clenching his jaw " hayyy I'll help you pack xenovia " Stephanie said smiling, I nodded. Dinner went smoothly.
I was currently in the room with Stephanie and Charity in my room for some weird reasons I felt charity didn't like me cause she kept on giving me this dirty look , I just shurged it off . After packing the whole Mariano family left , I changed into something nice and comfy for sleeping.

 After packing the whole Mariano family left , I changed into something nice and comfy for sleeping

Xenovia's night wear

Walking downstairs to get some water I saw three guys talking in the kitchen, I walked up to them and the all looked at me " am guessing you're here for water " the one sipping a chocolate tea asked and I nodded , moving forward I took some water and drank I was about to go when the one I know Ace said something " can you stay a little with us " he said I turned and looked at him confused and so did others cause I could see the surprised expression on their faces.
" Sure " I said sitting " hi am Javier " the one with his phone said " and am mike " the one who talked to me first said and I nodded to the both of them
" So you're the famous xenovia Trainor everyone knows , what is your name in the music industry" mike said . " It novia " I said taking and apple from the bowl of fruits and bitting on it " I heard that your sister in-law is one of the hottest model around and your sister is a fashion designer" Javier said and I nodded " so would you mind telling us a little about yourself" Javier asked " sure no problem" I said chewing the apple in my mouth " first daughter , have a twin sister , a lovely elder brother a bad ass sister in-law , a wonderful mother and father who would do anything for me , two amazing best friends one has a child and the other is single , an amazing male friend Ryan gray and. he is...." I was interrupted by Ace " wait  one of your best friend is Ryan Gray" I nodded " Ryan Gray and Xavier are not friends the mostly fight for who is ontop in the business chart" Mike said
" Well I don't care he has been my friend since I was four and he was six" I said looking at them " okay if you say so , so what are the names of your two best friends " Ace said " well their names are Tori Megan and Natalie Asia " I said " did you just said Natalie Asia as in the daughter of multi mega star Liana Asia " mike said " yes , do you know her " I asked " not exactly just seen her in movies I love most of her movie " he replied" and Tori Megan is daughter of Vanessa Morgan the fashionable french model" Ace asked and I nodded " yes she is ,and is she a makeup artist "
" Wow your friends sound really good" Javier asked " yes the are even though Natalie has a daughter she still have time to hang out with us " I said looking down " so who is the father " he asked and I remembered Nate , Natalie never talks about him and she hates us talking about him " he's not in the picture, broken relationship "
" Ouch that's hard " mike said " well I have to go to sleep takes for keeping me company " I said smiling " you were the ones keepings us company good night " he said smiling and I moved upstairs, I heard the sound of the door which indicated that the had left .
Reaching the room I pulled It open but it was luck , what the fuck , suddenly he appeared at my back , I turned to him . " Why is the room locked " I asked frowning " you said you wanted a change of rooms so I got us another room much bigger than this one " he said and that made me more angry " I said I want to change the room for myself not for the both of us " I said about to slap him right there and now " well you can come to sleep or sleep on the floor cause all the rooms in this house are locked, good luck sleeping well now " he said smirking and walked away I felt so mad , I want to murder him right now , losing I walked to the room I opened it and wow it was much bigger and more beautiful that the other one .

 " Why is the room locked " I asked frowning " you said you wanted a change of rooms so I got us another room much bigger than this one " he said and that made me more angry " I said I want to change the room for myself not for the both of us " I ...

I moved in took one of the pillow and went to the chair, I moved to the closet to take a blanket and fuck the closet was bigger than the last room .

I moved and saw the the blanket I took it and moved to the sofa , I was about to lay on the sofa when he said " I did not change this room for you to sleep on the couch" he said standing " I want to stay on the sofa " I said laying on the sofa , h...

" I want to stay on the sofa " I said laying on the sofa , he stood up from the bed and I could see that he was furious . He moved closer to me grabbed me by the hand and took me to the bed slamming me on the bed with my back hitting it hardly " what is the meaning of that " I said standing up " now listen as your husband you are to respect me and do whatever I say " he said holding my wrist hardly,
" and how many times must I tell you that you do not own me " I said trying to free myself which was impossible because he was way more stronger than I am " are you sure " he said moving closer and her backed away and fell on the bed he come and hovers over me blocking any space between us " wha...t a..r..e yo...u doi..n.g" I asked him " showing you that I own you " he said looking at me then my lips and began to smirk and before I could say anything he comes and claim my lips , looking for access I closed my mouth tightly, he moved and grabs my ass making me gaps and he puts his tongue in , I try pushing him off but it's use , suddenly his phone ring he grunts and realise my lips he picks his call and moves out .
I rushed to the bathroom and looking around it was so beautiful but I removed that from my mind and rushed to washing my mouth.

Walking out I lay on the couch and finally slept away.

Xavier pov

This mother fucking french mafias are trying me , I just lost half of my shipment now 20 million has been taking out of the company account, I sigh while drinking my whiskey, I decide to return to the room , I enter the room and see her sleeping on the couch looking so beautiful, I have to admit I didn't want to shout at her earlier but she was testing me I move over to the couch and pick her up in a bridal style and placed her on the bed , she didn't even move I guess she's a deep sleeper. I move the other side and lay ready to sleep, I was about to turn when she wrapped her hands around me I let her and covered the blanket on the both of us
I wonder what this honeymoon will be like especially since she doesn't like me . I have known her since she was a 16 but I never actually liked her that much but I am willing to start if she is willing to oblige. I keep my mothers word she gave me in my study in my head until I fall asleep.

" Son she is a good woman don't let her slide both of you will learn to love each other" .