The Ball

Xenovia POV
    " So nothing has happened between you two " Natalie asked frowning, it has been a week since we have been here on vacation, me and Xavier are really getting close he has been taking me every day to dinner outside which was romantic and I loved every bit of it . " What do you want us to do " I asked flipping the pancakes" Natalie can you stop asking her this questions it's her marriage " Tori said sipping her coffee  " everyday since this honeymoon he has taken you out for a romantic dinner and you come back and go to the room and do nothing, your marriage is so boring " she said taking her own pancakes and sitting down .
        " What's for breakfast, we turned to see the men coming into the kitchen.  " Pancakes" I replied looking at Xavier who was shirtless and I bit my lips " okay serve us then " Javier said sitting. " Hello Mr my friend is not a maid for you okay " Natalie said frowning and Javier smiled while the others chuckled " listen you really need to learn how to talk to me am not an ordinary person " he said moving towards her  " oh is true I forgot you're in the mafia my pity dick head" she said and he was about to grab her hand when she stepped on his toe and he scream while she went and sat down " you little bitch" he said moving over to her when Ace came to him " calm down dude don't do anything" he said holding him. " Am so sorry for Natalie behavior" Tori said making them turn to her , she has  always been the one apologizing for everything Natalie does " can you see your friend is the one saying sorry for you " Javier said angrily and Natalie gave him the fuck you sign and kept on eating , he was about to rush to her when we all heard " okay everyone let's eat " he said and we all sat down "so what are we doing today for fun " Natalie said making us turn to each other " nothing actually " we all said  "you all are just boring " well I booked a time at the beach for us then we will all go for lunch and finally maybe play a fun game in the night " she said and we all nodded except for Javier who was still angry at Natalie " well that is a good idea but this night there is a ball which the American mafia leader is host and we have to be there with a date so you all have to choose who you're going with " Xavier said taking his coffee. " I guess game night can wait but are we going with you guys " Natalie said " off course, you are who is going to be our date " Ace said "am not really into parties, I never used to go when I was younger " Tori said. "don't worry this is a nice one no more alcohol, and you will be my date" Ace said  " hey xenovia can you call that cousin of yours so we can go , I think Javier and Natalie will fit each other " mike said smiling at me  " sure I will " I said  " if you two like go there and kill yourselves " Xavier said standing and leaving but not before giving me a lip kiss.

     Breakfast went well and now we are off to the beach , reaching there I ran to the sand to stay and Xavier came and was taking pictures of me . And must I say that we looked amazing . Plus Cassy had already joined, I called her and she agreed to come for the beach and also go to the ball with us as Mike's date , our bikinis were looking hot

      Xenovia's bikini