Summer Break

Park Yuna🎨

"YUNAAAA!!" 

"PARK YUNA, why are you so incredibly hard to wake up?"

"Yuna, I know you're awake so just get up."

"Fine, alright, I'm bringing the glass."

"You wouldn't dare." My voice comes out raspy and a little deep from the sleep.

"Oh, I would. And I already did."

"Hehe," is the last thing I hear before ice cold water is splashed on my face, and I jump up, suddenly wide awake.Oh that little piece of sh- 

"PARK JIMIN, YOU ASSHOLE," I scream as I look over at my brother standing in the doorway of my room, a spatula in his hand and an empty glass in the other. "Dude, that was fucking cold.

He smirks and then says, "Just because it's summer break and you have no school does not mean you get to sleep all day," waving his spatula about. 

I groan. "But isn't that the whole point of a 'summer break'? I get to chill out, relax, sleep." I say, trying to make my point.

"Too late," he snaps. "Now get up and come have breakfast." 

He leaves the room, leaving me soaking wet from my face all the way down to my shirt. I get up and walk to the bathroom in a daze.

I stare at myself in the mirror. Damn, I look dead. There's dark circles under my eyes and my face is puffy. I have drool all over my chin now mixed up with the water; courtesy of Jimin. My bushy, curly hair is a huge mess, and at that moment, I kind of get my friends for calling me Hagrid, minus the height of course. I shrug as I  brush my teeth and wash my face.

I walk out the bathroom and am greeted by the smell of my brother's insanely wonderful pancakes. I race into the kitchen, a huge grin on my face. I walk over to my brother and tackle him in a huge back hug. "Ew, ew, ew. Get off of me, parasite." he said disgusted, repeatedly hitting me with the spatula in his hand.

"Psh, fine. Didn't wanna hug you anyway" I say as I let him go and grab the plate he laid out for me.

 "I'm gonna go to work right now okay. Don't do anything stupid or get in trouble." he warns. 

"Mhmm." I mumble, my mouth stuffed with his Gordan-Ramsey-could-never pancakes. My brother annoyed me a lot but the food. Chef's kiss. 

"And try going out and exploring the world or something," he yells from his room. 

"Do I look like fucking Dora the Explorer to you?" I snap.

"Oh yeah, totally. Though she's most probably taller than you. Smarter too," he says, his head poking out of his bedroom door. 

Oof, not gonna lie, he got me good.

"Don't you dare sit your butt at home all day watching dramas."

I look over to him, his backpack and coat in hand, and give him a fake smile. "No promises~" I sing out. 

"BYE!" he yells as he walks out and slams the door. I flinch from the loud thud and scoff. 26 years old and still has no manners. And he thinks I  have attitude. Please.

I finish my pancakes, grab a snickers bar and go to take a shower and change. I put on an oversized, simple white t-shirt and side tuck it into loose denim jeans. 

 I wait around for my hair to dry up and scroll through Instagram. I go into my DMs to see...nothing. No texts. Empty, dry ass group chat. 

"Those bastards," I mutter to myself. "I text you guys any chance I get. But apparently you can't seem to return the favour. No 'Hey, Yuna, what's up?' or 'Should we meet up?' Men, always the disappointment. " I scoff. 

I type out "assholes' in the group chat and leave.

Once my hair is dried up, I let my curls flow down. I put on some moisturiser and concealer. I then put on a little mascara and some light pink lip tint. 

Grabbing my phone, sneakers,and cardigan, I walk out the door and decide to take my brother's advice. A little walk never hurt anyone. I think I'm gonna go get a slushie. Some ice cream maybe. I grab my phone, taking out my earphones and play some Shawn Mendes, humming slightly.

🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠

This is the most boring first chapter I have ever seen in my entire life😍

Yeah I'm doing great dw😀👍

I feel like my writing is so cHilDisH and imMaTuRe help-

I think I need to pay more attention in English class😔✋

In my head shit turns out so great. Nah like fr my dialogue in there is lowkey good. All the good dialogue happens in the worst timing that when I actually have the chance to write I get noTHiNg

GOOD BOY GONE BAD GOOD BOY GONE BAD GOOD BOY GONE BAD GOOD BOY GONE BAD

Soobin supremacy yall😔💅

Bye-

_RAVEN_