Road Trip

Park Yuna🎨

"Beomgyu, can you pass me the rolled eggs?"

"Hmm." He slides the plate across the counter to me. I grab the bottle of ketchup from the refrigerator and squeeze it on the side of the plate. "Ketchup and eggs? Ew."

"Don't hate it till you try." I grab the ketchup dipped egg rolls and hold it out. He leans over the counter and opens his mouth. The egg flops into his mouth.

"Hmm," he exclaims. "Not bad."

My eyes widen in shock. "What? Is there something on my face?" He runs his hand across his face. I drop my chopsticks and leap onto the counter, shrieking. "What, what, WHAT IS IT!" he looks around. I grab his shoulders and shake him, screaming. "WHAT WHAT OH MY GOD WHAT IS IT!" I grab his head and turn it around, pointing to the couch. "What am I supposed to be looking at- AHHHHH!" He drops his chopsticks and swings over to the counter, knocking me over.

"MOTHERFUCKE-" I exclaim, halfway tipping off the counter. He reaches out for my arm and pulls me back up.

"She's dead," he states seriously, his eyes staring into mine seriously. I slap his shoulder.

"Why are you up here?" I ask.

"There's a spider there," he says, pointing to the couch.

"WHAT!" I look to what his finger is pointing at. "Dumbass, that's a piece of lint on the couch."

"Then why were you screaming, jeez?" He hops down.

"Because of that, dimwit!" I point to the lizard on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"AUGHHH!" he jumps back on the counter, nearly kicking me off.

"Watch it, idiot."

The big, slimey green lizard crawls over to the couch.

"Why is it's tail so big!" I clutch to his arm.

"Yu-YUNA! Look there!" He points to the kitchen cabinet behind us. A pale, white lizard crawls over the cabinet, its long tail swinging.

"FUCCKKK!" I scream.

"WE'RE SURROUNDED!"

"GO GET RID OF IT!"

"WHAT, ME? WHY ME?"

"YOU'RE THE MAN!"

"I DON'T WANNA BE! YOU'RE THE GIRL, SCARE IT OFF!" I turn to stare at him. "You started with the stereotypes first, not me," he says, raising his arms up defensively.

"You've got longer limbs. You get rid of it."

"I don't wanna."

"Okay, together. You get the one on the couch, and I'll get the one in the kitchen."

"Why do you get the easier one?"

"Fine, we'll both take on the one in the kitchen." We hop off the counter, clutching onto each other. I carefully reach my hand out, grabbing the broom. Beomgyu drags me over with him to grab a knife. "A knife?" I say, rolling my eyes.

"I'm not taking any chances," he says, dramatically posing. "3...2...1...GO!" I whack the cabinet repeatedly. Beomgyu swings the knife around, screaming. "IT'S MOVING!" He squeals and runs off, jumping onto the couch.

"Don't leave me!" I run after him. "Wait, wait, where's the one that was here?"

"I saw it crawl down towards the bathroom. "

"My bathroom!" I exclaim.

"Not yours, the one up front."

"Oh. Don't care." My phone rings just then, the Ateez ringtone loud. I pick it up. "Kai, just the guy I need."