Crazy Bastard

Park Yuna🎨

I let out a sigh as I walk over to the vending machine in the hallway. I take out two bottles of Banana Milk and a can of Mocha Latte. I lean my head against the wall, taking a sip from my banana milk when I hear loud voices coming towards me. 

It felt to me like they were arguing, and I start panicking for no reason, as I don't want people to think I'm intruding on their private business.

I lean my body against the vending machine, trying my best to hide myself. My heart beats around wildly in my chest. Hospital talks scare me. Especially when anger is involved.

I feel the voices coming closer towards me, as I'm able to comprehend the words they were saying. 

"I'm telling you, the kid's gone totally crazy," a rough, male voice starts. "Not only is he disrespectful and ungrateful, he's incredibly pathetic and useless. And today he has the fucking audacity to hurt me to the point where I'm admitted into the ER. If that isn't a rogue kid, I don't know what is. Which is why you have to arrest him."

"Uh...I don't know Mr Choi, doesn't it seem a little too much to arrest him?" asks a softer male voice, hesitantly. 

"Are you fucking kidding me Seungcheol? I'm in the fucking ER because of him," says the man with the rough voice, Mr Choi.

"I can see that Mr Choi, but I can't actually arrest him. It's not that serious anyway," continues Seungcheol.

"It's physical assault Seungcheol," presses the rougher voiced male, Mr Choi.

"Which was technically a two way road though, considering you assaulted him too," Seungcheol argues. 

"What? Are you saying this is my fault? You think I hurt my own son? HUH?" Mr Choi practically yells.

"Uh...nothing. Nevermind."

I think I need to get out of here. It's too much drama, and something I don't want to involve myself in.

I try to slowly creep my way through, without them noticing. I accidentally bump into the vending machine, causing it to wobble. I freeze, and look over immediately to see two big men staring at me. Is it just me, or does that guy look really pissed. It's like he wants to kill me or something.

The old dude, who I'm assuming is Mr Choi, starts making his way toward me. I curse under my breath. 

"YOU! YOU RIGHT THERE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, INTRUDING INTO AN ADULT CONVERSATION!" yells Mr Choi.  

I flinch due to his loud tone. Jeez, he's loud. You'd think he has a speaker phone installed in his voice box. 

He starts walking towards me, Seungcheol rushing behind him. Looks like Seungcheol is a police officer as he has a blue uniform on. 

I guess that explains the arrest plead. Mr Choi on the other hand was the most basic middle aged man ever, except uglier cause clearly his personality sucked.

"Seungcheol, arrest this bitch right now," he announces, holding his arms against his chest.

Okay, you did not. A bitch? Me? I'm the bitch here? Ahjussi, why you wanna see my ass in jail so bad?

"Mr Choi, I don't think that's exactly a good idea you see..." Seungcheol tries to intervene.

"ARE YOU FUCKING USELESS OR WHAT SEUNGCHEOL? CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING? YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY SON, BOTH OF YOU SO COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY USELESS!" Mr Choi blows up.

"Oi, can you fucking chill out and lower your voice down, you fucking idiot," I snap at him, my patience thinning by the second. "If you haven't noticed, we are at a hospital right now. There are people here who are sick, hurt and quite possibly dying as well. You are being so fucking disrespectful to them right now and to the people who work here by yelling in the hallway. I'd suggest you take this outside, where you can rowdy about for all I care."