The meet

I heard a loud sound while I was sleeping peacefully in my bed with a cozy blanket on me....tringggggggggg
Yes that's my phones alarm ...

I just got up switched it up.... It was still dark in my room as the window blinds are closed .....

I went near my mirror...ya boy you look too hot in this boxers....you should start dating by now .....I said to myself as it looked like a hottie in those boxers even I have waken up now only.....

It went to my wardrobe...took out my 3 piece suit for today placed on bed.....went inside the bathroom just by taking my towel for a quick shower... 🚿 and had to shave too today.... because it's my meeting with a client which can make a great profit for my company.....yes my company... constructions Pvt Ltd. You know..

I went out of the bathroom in my towel...wore my suit...headed to kitchen made coffee and breakfast for me....

Ya... don't have a maid or anything else because I like to be alone in my house not with a stranger....but I really want someone soon to be with me my whole life......some one who will love me unconditionally....But strangely I am not dating someone but...but...but...I am secretly in love with someone.....

A sexy, beautiful girl who always passes from front of my office daily ...at 9:50am... okay I daily move to my cabins big wall sized window to watch her.....

But I never met her...."ab shayad kuch karna hi padega..." I told myself....but why I am getting so excited to have someone in my life...yaaa because I am all alone....

I just wanted to stay away from my family so I shifted here in USA....the answer can be hormones too...ya ofcourse love hormones...and needs someone I cook for me whatever I say.. with lots of love....as I love food

Had my Breakfast and coffee and went to my office in my BMW..

************

Oh no!! I am getting late today....boss will definitely push me out of the office..... actually suspending me......for sure...

I am a simple girl who don't want to work....I just want to relax my whole life....ya I am selfish because I hate walking up too early everyday... Examining a hectic day... returning back home late....

I am sometime irritated by my colleague boys asking me to date them.. hmmm you got right I am a crush of hundreds of boys....

I live here alone..... My parents left me when I was just 10...got raised by my elder sister....I was 22 when she got married so I decided to live alone...not to interfere in her life any more

I believe in love but never got someone who gives that vibe to me..ya you got right I am single right now..... Not dating someone....🙄😞

It sounds quite boring when I say this to my friends....they just keep pushing me to date someone....find my love....and get settled in my life because I am 25 already...after some 5 to 6 years no man will like to raid my fort......they say.....I just fear from this thought of dying virgin.....

It's 9:50 when today I saw someone from a cars side mirror gazing me from the window of the tall building.... I have seen him 2 to 3 times before too but never saw his face so clearly....

He looks like a Macho from his face cute looking and with a side thin beard....I stopped for a while to watch up in the mirror.... I was late though want to see him..

I looked up straight to his window ... I saw him he took a step ahead and stumbled into the window....I laughed....he went back rubbing his neck....

When I came to this world..I ran to my office which was just a street away... Thank god I reached on time...went to my cabin started doing my work assigned by my boss's PA ....