Planning 🥂

The next morning 🌅
Raavi woke up in his muscular arms..
He is in a changed outfit...
Shyad gym krke firse so gya hoga...
She looked at his hands inside her shirt hugging her waist...

He looked at the small red mark on her breast... She blushed remembering the last night's pleasure...

Raavi kissed his cheek and lovingly creased his beard.... Being in sleep shiva hugged her more tightly for warmth...

Raavi:- shiva... Creasing his hair's... Shona... Good morning... Wake up...
Oh no raavi... No no no ajj to Saturday hai... Me to bhool hi gyi thi...she again kissed on his cheeks and somehow withdraws herself from his firm grip..

She took a bath and came in her house clothes only.... She went down and made coffee for him...

She went upstairs shiva came out of the bathroom drying his face with towel and settled on bed...he opened his arms...raavi kept coffee ☕ near lamp table

Shiva:- baby...come na... Mujhe abhi thodi der or sona hai.... Raavi smiled on his kiddo behaviour....

Raavi went to him... He being stronger picked her up and settled in the duvet hugging her peacefully....

Shiva:- pta hai... Pure haftae kitna kaam hota hai... Yehi 2 days hote hai mere pass ese hi tere saath time spend krne ke liye...he kissed her cheeks...
He said cutely....

Raavi:- I know kaddu you are stressed everyday... But now relax...hmm.. she kissed his closed eyes...

Both snuggled into each other... Raavi creased his hairs...

After sometime shiva had his coffee...
They went to the kitchen and made breakfast...

While having the breakfast....
Shiva received a call...

Shiva:- hello... Ji namaste pandit ji...

P:- namaste beta.... Mene tumhari kundali mila ki hai .... Or shaadi ke liye agle hafte ka muhrat boht hi accha hai....

Shiva:- ji.... Thik hai... Agle hafte ka hi rakhte hai fir.... Hum ek do din me India aa hi rahe hai... Fir hum aapse aakar milte hai....

P:- ha... Jesa tumhe thik lage... Jai somanath...

Shiva:- jai somnath....

Shiva tells raavi that there is a very good muhurat for next week raavi agreed to him....
Shiva encircled his arms around her...
Shiva:- look raavi... Agar tumhe lag raha hai ki ye sab boht jaldi ho jayega and all to tell me.. if you want to take time...

Raavi:- nodded his head in no.... I have been living with you from past 2 months... It's enough to know you.. your care... Your love... I am absolutely ready... Whenever you say...

Shiva:- umm... Really...

Raavi:- kissed his chin.. and nodded in yes...

Shiva pulled her even more closer and placed his lips on hers... Taking her lower lips in grip of his lips...

Shiva:- okay so let's pack our bags... For flying to India.... I will book the tickets for tomorrow's flight....

Raavi:- okay but where we will stay.....

Shiva:- mere... Mera matlab humare india wale ghar me.....

Raavi:- sach me???

Shiva:- hmhm....koi shakk... Bas uski safai Krvani padegi.... Phone krke bolta hu taaki humari hone wali Begum ko koi taklif na ho....

Raavi:- raavi blushed and said okay...

Shiva:- okay so let me call my manager...

Shiva called his manager to book 2 tickets to India....

Shiva took raavi to prints company...
Raavi:- shiva hum yaha kyu aye hai...

Shiva:- ab shaadi ho rahi hai to wedding cards bhi print krvane padenge na.... Or design to aap hi select krengi...

Raavi:- oh ha... shivi were shown some design for wedding cards... With different colours and prints...

Raavi decided a simple and sober one... Shiva asked them to print wedding invitations... while filling the details.......Venue...????

Shivi:-😱....

Shiva:- darling what about the venue...we forgot that...

Raavi:- India me kisi ko puchna padega... Ek kaam kare... Internet se koi acche se wedding planner ko appoint kr lete hain na usko pta hoga ki sabse acchi venue kya hai... Because humare international friends bhi ayenge na.....

Shiva:- smart girl....
Raavi:-🤭...

Shiva:- excuse me can you give us some time.... Shiva excused the staff of the prints company...

Shiva took a laptop from the desk and searched for best wedding planner in somnath.... After 5 minutes they found one.... Vishali gupta...

They updated their profile at her website... And they got a mail from her...  She accepted the order....

They asked her for the best Venue...
She straight away said UTSAV RESORT...

They searched for the location and saw the pictures....

Shiva:- raavi resort to boht royal lagta hai or rehne ke liya bhi building hai...
Special offers for marriages...

Raavi:- shiva or photos mat dikhau mera vahi jaane ka mn kr raha hai...
Let's book this RESORT....

Shiva chuckled softly and accepted her demand... Okay darling as you say.... Shiva said with a sign of relief on his face...

They booked the resort online and told thier wedding planner.... After 20 minutes...

Shiva:- Haaaasssshhh shukar hai... Finally everything is done... They filled all the details.... And asked them to print those invitations....

Finally they got the invitation cards...
Distributed it to thier close ones till the evening and went back home all tired with packed food and now packing is still left...

They did packing till 9:30 pm... 2 bags fully packed with eachothers help...And now they slept peacefully in each other's arms... Whole tired 😴😴... But tomorrow they will start thier journey towards thier mother land....

Precap:-. Marriage ❤️🤭🤭

Hey guys... Hope you are fine...
I want to tell you that I write another amazing FF on instagram...
It is totally different from this fanfiction... With 120+ parts still ongoing..... So those who are on instagram please follow loveworld_shivi .....❤️🧿
Love you all....
Anmol...

Next part soon... Do comments and  likes and let me know how was this part...