Tasty evening 😋

In the evening that day raavi took a bath... After 4 days the sun shinned bright... So the weather was little good...
Raavi stood in the balcony in her comfortable full arm shirt covering till her upper thighs...
Legs all visible... Shiva reached home as all known by raavi as the balcony is  in backyard view...

Shiva:-(downstairs)... Raavi.... Jaan...
Where are you...
Raavi kaha gyi... Shayad kitchen me hogi...
He went to kitchen but she was not there....

Be went to their room...
Shiva:- raav......... He stopped mid way after seeing her hairs swaying in air.... Her shirt flying at intervals and her milky white legs... Shining in the balcony lights...

He felt his body getting warm....

Shiva:- raavi... Stepping forward...
Raavi turned and smiled...

Raavi:- welcome home honey....
Shiva took her in his arms and kissed her forehead...
Shiva:- babe what is this you are wearing just a shirt I know weather was fine today... But not that much fine... You might get sick...

Raavi:- I just took a shower so... I wanted some fresh air....

Shiva:- okay... No problem thr home is warm and us together too...

Shiva closes the balcony sliding glass door...
Shiva:- are ha.... I bought something for you...

Raavi:- really... What is it???

Shiva actually it is downstairs.... So just wait for some time i want to take a quick shower and change...

Raavi:- okay... till than raavi combed her hairs...

After 5 minutes shiva came out and sprinkles water on her from his hairs... Towel around his neck....

Raavi giggles... Both went down...

Shiva handed her a paper bag...
Raavi opened it.... Wow my favourite cheesecake 😻....
Raavi:- thank you baby... I love you....
Shiva:- I love you too baby....

Raavi hugged him.. shiva too encircled his arms around her waist but accidentally his fingers touched her naked legs slightly.....

It was hard not to roam his hands on it.... But he managed..
Raavi:- let's have dinner...

Shiva's eyes popped out as she said that.... Are you sure.. he asked...

Raavi:- kyu kyaa hua.... Khana nhi khana kya...

Shiva:- 🧠..... Accha ese mujhe to kuch or hi lga... Ha ha let's eat...

They both had dinner....
Raavi was searching a movie to watch in their bedrooms smart TV...

While shiva excused her that he wants to do a quick gym session....

After 25 minutes of searching raavi found a good movie to watch...

She went to the gym room... Shiva was laying on bench lifting some weight..

Raavi went and sat on his waist...
Shiva:-😳😳..w...what ...what happened baby....?

Raavi:- shona I finally found a movie to watch...and tomorrow is Saturday means weekend so no bahana... We will watch it...

Shiva 🧠:- oh god... You girl firstly get up... Don't you know you are sitting on my weak point... You are arousing me ....

Shiva:- okay okay fine sweetheart... Firstly get up... He got up.... Okay let's go...

Shiva🧠:- haaassshh...

Shiva sat on the bed with duvet on him lights off... Raavi snuggled into him... Placing her head on his face... Having her fresh cooked popcorns....

Shivi got indulged in the movie...

But the shiny flashes of the screen at occasions made her cleavage visible to him... Saliva going to drip out of his mouth...
Shiva:- raavi isn't this shirt uncomfortable....

Raavi:- no kaddu.... This is nice one... Looking at the screen...

Shiva:- I mean bahr chilly ho gya hai to thand to nhi lag rahi...

Raavi:- no I have my personal heater 🤭.....
Shiva chuckled and covered her cleavage with the duvet and he sighed in relief..

Shiva took a popcorn 🍿 but it accidentally slipped into her shirt and rested on her cleavage....

Raavi being fully concentrated on the planning Scene in the movie was unknown..
Shiva🧠:- oh god.....what the fuck Is this happening..

Shiva without touching her took off the popcorn.. raavi being unknown kept eating....

Soon after raavi went to washroom...
Shiva thought that how tempting she is ...
Raavi came back and hugged him but this time.....
She hugged him in a way that her cleavage was just infront of his nose..

Just tha unknowingly his arms got encircled around her naked thighs...

Shiva🧠:- raavi wear your clothes properly..shut down your upper buttons ....🤤
❤️:- see how tempting is she.. her fragrance.....

🧠:- shut up... Be a gentleman...

❤️:- don't be gentle with your girl...
Give her a kiss there... She will love it...

🧠:-😒... Soch le...

Just than a tiny piece of cheese cake crust fell on the place where shuva was staring on her cleavage....

Shiva kissed her cleavage and his warm tongue engulfed the particle...

Chills ran down raavi's body... She clenched heis bicep...

Shiva:- uuummmmmmm..... That's more sweet than those shoulders...(deep.. heavy and sexy tone)

Raavi's face got red....

Shiva just realised what he did and Said...
But his naughty lips and tongue again pressed a warm kiss on her left side of her cleavage....

Raavi's hands went to his head and fisted his hairs... Relaxing him a little...

With the flow of hottness... Shiva kept kissing her visible clevage and breast.... Till the place where her Bra ended up being a barrier...

He got up and kissed her lips..
His fingers made patterns on her naked thighs... She moaned in the kiss...

Raavi blushed hard after the kiss even shiva... He last time kissed her visible breast... Leaving a tiny mark of his kiss.....

And both cuddled in each other and slept warmly.....

Precap:- shaadi and 🤤🌙(suhaag raat)