CARE 💞

While I was thinking..... I felt a little weight on my shoulders...I looked at her she had already slept in my embrace....

I sat on the sofa with a cute girl sleeping in my arms....I kept creasing her hairs smoothly....after some time I felt her to be opening her eyes slowly..

Shiva:- kya hua...bas nind puri ho gyi...
Raavi:-(still in sleepy mode)..light of....off krdo please...and drifted to sleep 😴

Shiva chuckled seeing her....

He carried her to his room....made her law down on the bed...dimmed the lights..while raavi was holding his vest tightly 🤭....shiva laid next to her wrapping his arms around her waist....raavi  snuggled more into his warm embrace....safe in his arms..
When he was confirmed that she has slept...he pulled her purse from her left arm... because it was hurting him🤭😂....he noticed the bag open.

He saw her I'd card that belonged to the office she used to work...he saw her address...

H.N. heights, Flat no.120 ,7th floor, street no. 43A , New York City, USA.

Shiva saw her in pity.....he took his phone from side table...

Shiva:- Hello Ben...where are you??

Ben:-hello... good evening sir..I am in the office only on the night shift..how can I help you..

Shiva:- Great listen I am sending you an address...just go there take Lisa with you and ask her to take everything out of that flat....

Ben:-okay just for info.... We are not supposed to take the furniture out...

Shiva:-ofcourse not....just clothes and other stuff which belongs to a girl....that's why I am sending Lisa with you....

Ben:-okay boss..... Meet you in an hour....

Shiva:-ya remember...an extra key is under the flower pot outside the flat..

Ben:-okay see you than..... good night...

Shiva:-good night....

Shiva:- mere hote hue tujhe ab koi pareshani nahi hogi....I promise (in mind)....

Raavi gets up...and finds herself in his embrace...she blushed

Shiva:-what happened Baby 🙈

Raavi:-(in mind) awwwwie how cute...

Raavi:-v.....vo...mujhe bhookh lagi hai or change bhi karna hai.......cutely

Shiva can't resist this cuteness...
He kissed her cheeks just like he is going to eat those white cheeks getting red out...

Shiva:- kya Khana hai...me vohi bnakar khilauga....

Raavi:-sach me tumhe cooking ati hai.

Shiva:- hm.... Tum bas hukum karo...

Raavi:-jo bhi tum bano ge me kha lungi....boht bhukh lagi hai..

Shiva:-okay...

He stood up carrying his girl in his arms..just like carrying a grown up baby.. moving downstairs to the kitchen.....

He placed me on the island of kitchen...he started making pancakes for me....I was just admiring and thinking a hot 🥵 chef cooking for me🤭🙈...he was just giving me side gazes... whenever he just pass by me he kissed by cheeks...

Raavi:-Shiva mujhe change karne hai...ye dress bhi thori uncomfortable hai... but..

Shiva:-dont worry baby....I have already asked someone to take your stuff out from thier......and sorry I just took your I'd card from your bag to see your address...